Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No it didn't. Also I like the fact that YOU didn't try it, just referring to some DK.
    yes this DID work, used this since 5.0 till 5.3, so please go troll somewhere else.
    this needs to be fixed soon, i still keep forgetting this doesnt work anymore :S which sucks :S

Blizzard #1 rule: No fun, EVER!

Engi pls D:
    Hi Sephurik

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No it didn't. Also I like the fact that YOU didn't try it, just referring to some DK.
    Lol, yes it DID work, as others have also mentioned

It did work, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Anyone seen a blue update on this?

I wanna know why its failing more and why you cant use both. Also why the fail penalty is so high, its just absurd to lose 90% of your health for something like that.
    Blizzard hasn't posted about it, and I got a forum ban when I made a thread about it after pesting a blue in one of the other profession posts lol

Seems to be working now, I was able to use them together today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
    Seems to be working now, I was able to use them together today.
    Still doesn't work for me, tried like 30 minutes ago in a bg

Deleted
    better also try it in the open world, it could be that they only disabled it for BG now

I tried it yesterday (EU, so might need restart), and it didnt work.

Deleted
    Well does it really matter since Nitro Boost does NOT increase the speed of the Goblin Glider?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need to make a cancel aura macro for your glider if you want to use it immediately after Nitro Boosts in BGs.

ITT a lot of people who never used Nitro+Glider combo in 5.2

It didn't work in 5.2...

I use boosts/glider every day, they most certainly worked. I thought the thread died, I don't really frequent this part of the forums much. But yeeeeaaaaaaaa.....it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaskhalsen View Post
    Well does it really matter since Nitro Boost does NOT increase the speed of the Goblin Glider?
    It's not about the speed increase. And yes it matters.
    Hiddy play warrior. Hiddy go smash smash. RAWR!

Deleted
    Yeah, they don't work together.

Is this on purpose or just a bug?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddi View Post
    I don't recall seeing this in the patch notes, but Goblin Glider and Nitro Boost can no longer be used together. Or at least I can't use them. A friend also said Boost + Parachute was broken. Intended? Goof? What?

I run engineering on a few toons and it was mainly for that combo + glove tinker.

It wasn't OP in any way unless you call being able to run away OP, because it sure has got me out of some bad situations. But on the flip side of that, my mage who doesn't run engineering can accomplish the same thing with Blazing Speed and Slowfall.

What do you guys think?
    It has to be a bug because i cannot cast slow fall while the nitro boosts buff is active on my mage. I get the "invalid target" message. The parachute doesn't work either.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Yes, it was broken. Hopefully they don't fix this new "bug"

Quote Originally Posted by Flaskhalsen View Post
    Doesn't matter about the speed, I use it more when say jumping off cliffs to get a head start and go a bit further(not in bgs).

OT: Still doesn't work for me.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't work with Goblin boots + Casting Slowfall while their active, same with Blazing Speed (Mage talent) and goblin glider/slowfall. You can ofcourse pop slowfall before boots/speed. But ye, this is annoying

I haven't used nitro for a long time, so I've never noticed this. It did let me get to Tenwu in Siege without even having the wind up, though, and it was a very powerful escape mechanic. Kind of sad its broken now, but I use frag belt for its dps increase and lack of a failure.

I think it was intentional from Blizz, it was too OP of a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygore View Post
    I think it was intentional from Blizz, it was too OP of a thing.
    What? It's not like you can't combine them anymore at all. It's just now much more annoying, since you need some /cancelaura macros. Pretty dumb change if intended.