Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Uhh I have no problem using both... Unless you mean popping one and popping the other right after.. Why would you want to do that?
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    Uhh I have no problem using both... Unless you mean popping one and popping the other right after.. Why would you want to do that?
    So you can run away quickly, get a big boost off a cliff and get more distance than if you just walked off and popped glider.

Like the flightform-normal form rocket ship?
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Its amazing for world pvp and all around a extremely fun item. People have been using rocket boots and parachutes to get accross the map for years. Dont see the problem with the glider, why the stupid nerf? Guess there was reports people was having fun. It was the last thing that should have been nerfed because engineering is available for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Its amazing for world pvp and all around a extremely fun item. People have been using rocket boots and parachutes to get accross the map for years. Dont see the problem with the glider, why the stupid nerf? Guess there was reports people was having fun. It was the last thing that should have been nerfed because engineering is available for everyone.
    Well, I guess we know where Jay Wilson is working now.

I realize this thread is at least a month old, but it seems there was never an official post about it, and a friend and I who regularly world PvP are very annoyed with it as well.

The change was obviously made because of what Hunters were doing with Nitro+Disengage+Parachute cloaks and not because of the glider itself. I don't ever remember the glider speed being increased by the Nitro effect, but the parachute was for years.

Why it affects the Glider engineering, no idea, but folks are free to speculate.