What Happend to Our dmg in PvP?

So I went full stre with full gear, dots don't tick for anything anymore and Soul reap crits for 20k? CRITS for 20k O.O Last week I could get 170k crits on 2500 MMR.

Did I miss anything?

the patch, everyone has resil now.

Done Several arenas now and It doesnt break 25k crit point, Dunno whats going on. in Duels outside SW I can easy pull out 125k crits.

Are you fighting the same kind of people outside of SW that you would find inside and Arena? (as in class, spec, player ability)?

yes, all 2200+ players with full gear. tried, FEral, Ret, Hunter, Priest shaman, Druid so far. All the same results. doing ALOT ALOT less dmg in Arena. Keep in mind, that I´ve tried with and without PVE trinkets. same results.
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2013-05-23 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Don't needlessly abuse formatting. ~Nyanmaru

Gear scales down in pvp now if I remember correctly. So your gear will be much much better in front of stormwind as compared to in an arena or BG.

I could also be horribly wrong.

Nothing's changed except resilience.

How about you give us an armory link for your toon?
    dicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kneepel View Post
    Nothing's changed except resilience.

How about you give us an armory link for your toon?
    Thats not correct Sir.

PvP-Power got nerfed as well. It just happens when you wear your 4set it comes down to almost no change.

Deleted
    Frost dks are so screwed at 1v1. Their whole power came from killing stuff fast, before the stuff killed them. With the lowering in burst, the stuff will much more likely kill them instead.

Everyone got nerfed.

Resilience got buffed (everyone has 65% passively)
    PVP power got nerfed. I have 20% less now than before the patch

After doing multiple bgs and arenas since 5.3 came out, no duels though, my lowest soul reaper noncrit I can remember has been about 52kish, if I ever get lucky enough for SR to crit with 9.5% crit chance I have never seen it under 100k. Your obviously missing something.