Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm still perplexed that you would farm mats for an hour without FIRST discussing the reward/price. Nice that it worked out this time, but still perplexed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    So 476 shoulders and leggings - very nice! Combine those with the crafted chest and gloves and you'll be well on your way into LFR!
    489 ilevel it is, I believe though.

As for the costs .... These items cost 200 of the materials you get from the barrens mobs. 200 are farmed fairly quick. If you happen to be on a mid/low pop realm and can aoe the hell out of everything, you can really get a set in an hour.. on high pop realms that time drags out.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Nice little deal imo

But i guess the guy thought i cba to do the questline and farm 150lumber etc so he did it as a trade

cant say i blame him i got loads of those items and i cba to run my alts through the chain and to farm the mats just for one mojo a week

sold those items for like 150g each.

300g for an hours work is crap, i wouldn't grind anything for 1 hour unless it was 5k minimum.

Deleted
    WHat do they do ? (( those kor kron stuff? ))

Guy had nothing to do, decided to help someone out. I don't understand the negative posts that people are posting.

Good on you, sir.

They drop like crazy. I had like 6 kor'kron pieces drop in an hour. He got the better end of the deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Guy had nothing to do, decided to help someone out. I don't understand the negative posts that people are posting.

Good on you, sir.
    I believe they are only critical about the thread title's message...
    It's certainly not the best deal ever. It's not a shabby deal either though

---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    They drop like crazy. I had like 6 kor'kron pieces drop in an hour. He got the better end of the deal.
    RNG is RNG.. I've done the quests incl the weekly now on two toons. And so far not one dropped for me. I definitely spent a good 2 hours on the two toons combined.
    Do not assume too much because you were lucky enough to get 6 pieces, others don't get any.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Good stuff!

I always tip well for services, but some people just take the cake, yesterday I needed the intellect bracer enchant that uses 3 sha crystals, looked on the ah, the crystals were 300g each and the enchant was listed as 2.7k as the cheapest.

Well, that's ridiculous paying a 2.1k markup on the mats so I ask in trade, and get one of the listers from AH demanding 1.5k for the privilege of doing it, I decline and he gives me a load of sass about how no-one will do it for less and now I "have" to buy it from him on AH. I keep asking in trade, and a guy whispers me he will do it, I cautiously ask him the fee, and he says "for free, I'm not greedy" so i trade him the items but give him 500g for his trouble, and pleasant attitude.

this could be the most useless thread ever

Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    this could be the most useless thread ever
    This, on the otherhand was the most insightful post ever made.

Bravo, sir

Deleted
    Gratz on the trade.. but... are those Kor'kron thingies worth anything ? ._.

I gave 6 piece of them away as a present.

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Is that what the set sells for?
    On my realm the stuff sells for about 50g a piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post

Good on you, sir.
    Thankee
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Ooops, kinda missed that the items didn't bind. Sold three spare leg pieces earlier -.-

I doubt they'd fetch much on the AH, but it would be nice for alts.

Deleted
    I managed to get 4 pieces for 15 minutes of work, not a good deal at all.

you know those items drop all the time from rares, get traded only for 489, one a week and cost only 200-300g each...and you are crafting a rare set that maybe not many people have...

15+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations. Wish more people were nice like that.

Too many times that "Yeah, nice reward!!" would turn into 5g.

Or the 0g I got from Mr. "Will tip nice!!" who had me craft a fairly rare BS piece, after logging over on my alchemist to help him with the mats he didn't have. Yeah, almost didn't give him his craft, but figured it wasn't worth it to be reported.

im gonna be honest and i think that its not really a nice deal, bro you farmed 1 hr for this guys, and in return it give you something i got today simply by farming my weekly, nothing amazing so far, im kind happy people can still appreciate these kind of thing, but for my part, nothing amazing there

I had no idea you could even trade/sell those. I've just been vendoring them.

/facepalms myself