DPS H Jikun 10man

My Job is to dps on the Nest Guardian Platfroms. I feel that my dps is way too low on these platforms and am looking forways to improve. What are other people doing on this platform.

What I was using, MF:I, PI, Halo

For Level 90 talent I was using Halo, but looking at How2Priest.com people were saying to use DS so ill swap to that.
    What I was doing was jumping down. VT and SWP 3 of the adds then the Guardian, then dotting and burning the last add with my 3 orb DP. After that I just target another add and continue to dps him. I attempt to Mind Blast whenever it is off cd on the target that I currently have targeted for dotting.

I felt like I never had time to cast mindflay with dotting up the adds then using insanity is that normal?
    Also should I be using mind sear I wasn't and didnt feel like I would have time for it

Here is my logs from our longest attempt. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=10167&e=10501

I know my MB useage was terrible, but things got a bit hectic. If you are dotting the adds and MB comes off cd you should use it over applying more dots correct?

Correct on the Mind blast priority. I found switching to DS and DI to help on this fight. I didn't find PI overly useful because while it is good on the platforms that it is up, it does nothing for you when its on cd. You are going to be multidotting a lot so you should get decent procs on DI. More procs means more orbs which means more burst with MF:I.

I do about the same. DI, DS, MF:I
    When you land on the platform, open with a DS (if you apply dots first, they fall off right away when the eggs get replaced with birds) Then dot every egg with SWP and pop your DI procs into whichever bird is the highest. Our tank is usually getting enough vengance to kill the guardian solo, but if there's some spare time (eg really bad DI procs) put dots on it as well. If you are at the 2nd nest you can get a good boost in dps by waiting till about 5 second prior to the next feed young, and grabbing the buff as you fly back up to the platform. You'll pick up the buff and land about 5 seconds before the next downdraft. I save my shadowfiend (not at the start of the fight) for this, and hope for some good DI procs while running. As soon as downdraft ends you should have 3 orbs and can open right into a full duration Insanity.
    On nest four you can do the same trick with the feed buff. The tank should be up there already but you can fly up as the feed young is going out and that way you have it while on the 4th nest.
    Main thing with running DI vs running PI is making sure you have 3 orbs ready to go every time you pick up the buff so you can open with insanity and enough time to build a full second duration before the buff falls off.