Moonkin Shift Macro to Not Trigger GCD

Does anyone know of a way to set up a macro that shifts you into Moonkin Form and doesn't unshift you if spammed but also doesn't trigger the GCD?

As it is now, I have this simple macro but if I press it by mistake it triggers the GCD:

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:5]!Moonkin Form

Deleted
    You cant, shift simply triggers GCD.

BTW what would be that for ?

I'm sorry but this is like asking how to make Moonfire not to have GCD at all. Moonkin Form is a shapeshifting spell and all shapeshifting spells are on the global cooldown.

Have you tried a /stopmacro that triggers when you are already in moonkin?

#showtooltip
    /stopmacro [stance:5]
    "Intelligence in chains loses in lucidity, what it gains in intensity." Albert Camus

You may want to ask people in the Macro forum. As far as I'm aware of (which isn't saying much) there isn't a boolean trigger for macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    BTW what would be that for ?
    Fat fingers

Occasionally while displacer beasting, if I get a bit of lag and I mistakenly hit my Moonkin Form shift more than once I end up back in caster form. Having to shift back wastes a GCD that I'd rather use to beat on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Karalana View Post
    Have you tried a /stopmacro that triggers when you are already in moonkin?

#showtooltip
    /stopmacro [stance:5]
    Yep tried that and no luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying that when when you spam your moonkin form you unshift as soon as you shift? There's a check box in your interface -> action bars that stops that from happening. I don't know exactly what it is (I'm not in game currently) something with the word "safe" in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippilongear View Post
    Fat fingers

Occasionally while displacer beasting, if I get a bit of lag and I mistakenly hit my Moonkin Form shift more than once I end up back in caster form. Having to shift back wastes a GCD that I'd rather use to beat on the boss.
    /castsequence reset=5 Displacer Beast, moonkin form

this one works perfectly for me, 2 clicks and you re in moonkin after blinking, no redundant shifts

Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman View Post
    There's a check box in your interface -> action bars that stops that from happening. I don't know exactly what it is (I'm not in game currently) something with the word "safe" in it.
    Gosh now I feel pretty silly - that was what I was looking for tbh.

one of the reason i don't use that check box, is you can "powershift" back into same form, and that will remove snares and such. (as in, in moonkin form and get caught in sand pools on counsel, just hit moonkin again and u loose the snare - costs you 1 gcd to loose the snare. instead of 2 gcd shifting into cat, and back to moonkin)

b4 you say 'well then just don't get snared on counsel' also works in PvP...