Invite Sylvanas over for tea to discuss world domination.
Invite Sylvanas over for tea to discuss world domination.
if warchief in wow the game: i will reappacificate with the other horde leaders, then organize a meeting with the alliance leaders to organize a real strategy against the burning legion...then i will throw a gigantic mana bomb on the meeting location killing everyone and enjoy the flow of tears on the forums just for the lulz.
if warchief in the actual wow universe, same as before but without the bomb stuff
Issue formal apologies to all wronged factions (Blue Dragonflight being the primary concern) and send out emissaries to improve relations.
Request a ceasefire with the Alliance, make sure all hostilities end.
Demote any commander caught abusing their power or displaying racist sentiments against Horde races.
Begin organising a campaign alongside the Alliance, Dragonflights, Cenarion Circle, Earthern Ring, Sha'tar and all other factions to combat the real threat - the Burning Legion.
Get ready to kick some demon ass.
Yes, I'm in favour of a peaceful alliance being formed between the Horde and Alliance. There's much more at stake, and wasting time and resources killing each other won't stop the Burning Legion.
I'd arrange a trade with the Alliance and let them have Blood Elves and in exchange, Horde would get Dwarves.
Push industry and move away from tree-hugging nature worship. Strip-mine Stonetalon and Azshara for resources, have the blood elves unlock Mogu flesh-shaping magic and my shaman research elemental ascendancy combined with forsaken engineering and necromancy to create warbeasts and improve troops and war engines. Focus on producing more airships. Make Pandaria's Valley of the Four Winds into the breadbasket of the Horde - with the mogu, sha, and mantid crushed, that valley can feed the entire Horde and allow other lands to be used for industry.
I would promote Gamon to the High Overlord of the Kor'kron guard.
I would then proceed to send Gamon to every alliance city, killing all in his path. Since he has an instant re spawn, he will take every city for the Horde.
Then, I would proceed to drink all the beer in Ironforge, pass leadership to Gamon, find a nice lady, settle down, and have a son. Shortly after his birth, I would die.
The parents never live in the WoW universe.
I would declare war against Stormwind and kill em' all!
Have the throne cast in solid gold.
Have Orgrimmar even more fortified.
Make the Goblins build a rocketway over Orgrimmar.
Kick the Elves out. How dare they consider moving to the Alliance.
Find Rexxar and convince him to bring Ogres into the Horde. We need something big and ugly to fill the dainty hole left by the Belves.
Fortify the rest of Durotar settlements, learn from Garrosh's mistake of allowing Razor Hill to be overrun.
More things, but mostly involving concubines.
1. Clear out and clean up Orgrimmar of any damages during the siege. Send scouts, outriders to the nearest villages, connecting up with Echo Isles and Thunder Bluff to get supply lines moving again.
2. Send notice to Northrend, Outland, all hands on deck at Orgrimmar. Any supplies need to be brought with. Reach out to independent factions in both places as well.
3. Send notice to Horde and Alliance leaders. Figure out what everyone needs, draw up plans to make sure it is gotten.
4. Send Horde workforce to the site of Theramore, clean up and rebuild.
5. Horde forces in Pandaria will converge on Vale, repair damages done there. In addition, destruction of all Mogu effigies, including the two massive crossed spears statues.
So much work to be done ... but, I would assure it was all taken care of.
1: Order alot of brews, having it delivered to the hidden paradise
2: Throw a big party , inviting all of the horde, celebrating it
3: Force the Belf to create a huge giant magic shield around orgrimmar - they are my b1tch3s NOW!
4: make the goblins create the biggest, most evil Canon ever, placing it at my throne.
5: Force the alliance to make me dinner - the kitchen is where they belong ;D
6: make it mandatory as a tauren, to end all conversations with a /moo
7: make all undead wear giant armor - i dont want to see any bones sticking out anywhere!!
8: Make all goblins walk around with a ballon with helium in it , and make em take a deep breath of it befor they speak to anyone.
THIS IS MY NEW RULES!!!!!
Start building bridges towards unification both between horde races and between horde and alliance. It is time to put old quarrels behind and become one faction to stand against our true enemies. The Murlocs!
1: Light Ashenvale on fire
2: Mana Bomb SW from Grom'gol
3: Help Sylvanas attack the Wetlands and push towards Ironforge
4: Find out where Gallywix went
5: Bomb Stormwind
6: Help the BE's take over Dalaran
7: Kick all the Draenei out of Outland
8: Destroy Stormwind
9: Pass a Law stating that all Trolls including Vol'jin must stay in Trade Chat where they belong
10: Have someone go rez Arthas just for the lulz
11: If defeated for whatever reason it was merely a setback and try again
Cipher of damnation hooooo
If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.
I would call a meeting of the various racial leaders and create a horde council, with the warchief being the title of the general of their combined armies but the ruling of the horde would be split between the council rather than one person be burdened with the responsibility.
If i were Warchief of the Horde then:
- Kick all the goblins out of Orgrimmar for making my city a filthy place.
- Tauren druids may clean the place up and make it their new district
- Then the old Tauren district, where the old throne room was, gets a new throne room again.
- The Brawler Guild gets kicked out of the Brawl'Gar Arena.
- Ragefire Chasm is cleared an no longer a threat.
- Brawler's Guild gets a new shiny place in the depths below the Cleft of Shadow in the already cleared caverns of Ragefire.
- In the leftover places a prison is build to lock up anyone who is not agreeing my reign. The prison gets the name Ragefire Reformatory.
- The old Throne gets demolished to the ground.
- Instead a statue of me will be build there to encourage my armies and people who they are honoring.
- Pandarens are nice people. They get a proper district on the location where Deathwings Jaw hangs now.
- Deathwings Jaw will move to the valley of Wisdom.
- With help from the machinery of the Goblins we created a tunnel between Thunder Bluff and Orgrimmar. Construction had a little trouble at the Great Divide so the tunnel is uncovered there, but under well protection from the Tauren in Hunter's Hill that shouldn't be a problem.
- When the druids are finishing the regrowth on their district (and I like what they did there) then they are tasked to add some foliage to Orgrimmar. We need more green in the city. So while druids are growing stuff, Orc women are commanded to make kids, a lot of kids.
- Orphan kids will be trained as powerful rogues. They are get objectives to spy on enemies towns. Because they are orphans no one will miss them if they get killed.
- Vol'Jin may join the Throne Room again.
- To compensate of what Garrosh did Orcish and Tauren peons are sent to Sen'Jin and Echo Isles to fortify the place. That is also neccesary because we see more alliance ships sailing close the islands towards Northwatch Hold and Ratchet. Pirates are a threat there as well.
- I sent my word of sorry to Jaina Proudmoore. She is allowed to enter Orgrimmar once again for politic business.
My first act as warchief is to put a cease fire in with the alliance.
I will offer some trade deal to sweeten it. Like some furs/copper and other stuff to get some lumber in on a temp basis.
I would get the tauren to purify our water source in Org. The goblins would be sent onto other projects (namely building ones) A large team would be sent over to Northrend to gather materials to transport back to Org.
I would set about retaking southern barrens once the earthen ring has fixed the rift in the barrens.
With Durotar/Barrens now firmly fixed we turn attention to EK.
I would ban any use of any plague. In return the forsaken will be offered full support/aid in defense of their lands. Thus we reinforce silverpine and make a fortress near the gilnean gate.
Turning to alterac mountains which are a security risk, I force the Ogres to bow down before the might of the horde. I then task these ogres to patrol this pass way into horde territory. I then request a forsaken team to keep watch on the Ogres and ensure that anyone trying to get through who is not horde doesn't make it. (ogres free to do what they will with the prisoners)
With EPL/WPL and the supply lines broken to it for the alliance we turn out attention to tirion. We allow them to continue work on cleansing the forest of the plague of undeath and any scourge remnants. Working with the argent crusade the rest of EPL/WPL is cleared and the forests can regrow. This gives the horde a future lumber supply.
We ensure the belves lands are secured. With this in place and the northern half of EK firmly under horde control we can turn our attention to the twighlight highlands. The dragonmaw clan is ordered to leave this shit hole. With orders to settle in the newly cleansed WPL. This gives the forsaken + belvs immediate horde reinforcements should they come under attack.
Finally returning Durotar I set to our latest task. thousand needles and dust wellow marsh. We task the a horde task force with securing dust wellow just avoiding northwatch hold as we have recently started trade with the alliance and this is no time to rock the boat. We take over the marsh and secure thousand needle, we establish a port town in the south of dustwellow and on the borders of thousand needles. This ensures the horde has two sea routes into durotar should there be any future attacks.
With this done we then send out 3 task forces, One is a forsaken/belf combo force with tauren and troll support with a small orc force. This A force will go to feralas and pressure the Ogres into joining the horde. Also we will offer the same deal to the Knolls. The true aim after either subduing these two races/signing them up to the horde, is to establish relations with the highborne that are still trapped in DM and also access any knowledge/artifacts that are still in Ogre control.
Task force B is in stonetalon, After cata this area was heavily fought over and a lot of people died. This is a small task force with the sole aim in securing any existing horde out posts and maintaining patrols over the pass into desolace.
Task force C, will aim to secure Desolace as a horde territory. Essentially using our forces from Feralas (knolls and new found ogres). The rest of the task force being normal horde races will beging work on setting up a new horde city in the area. Goblins will begin making a proper tunnel/pass into mulgore and be tasked with building the fortifaction/gate into mulgore. Great care will be left to ensure the boneyard is left undisturbed and that the force is mainly consiting of druids and shaman to ensure the land is left unspoiled. Any centaur attacks will be heavily pushed down and centaurs will be given a choice, leave the horde alone or be crushed. No doubt they will want a war and we will simply roll over them as the main horde army will be sent in from org via mulgore/desolace pass.
yeh thats pretty much the first things id do!