516 Resto, 1/13H, LF Late Night Guild

Hi all potential guilds!

I currently reside on Illidan, I am a 516 resto that has cleared 12/12 ToT w/ Heroic Ji-Kun. Priot to T15, I cleared all Normal t14 content with a few hard modes in MSV.

A little history about myself. I raided in BC as a Holy Pally in a guild that farmed BT/Sunwell. In Wrath I raided on my Holy Pally again all the way up to Heroic Lich King, achieving a Top 200 World Kill of Heroic Halion. In Cata I went casual and healed on my Disc Priest, Clearing Firelands/DS with a few DS hard modes sprinkled in. And upon Panderia's release, I decided to return to the raiding scene. As you can see, I've healed every expansion, every raid, I take pride in being a pretty darn good healer.

I'm looking for any guild that raids after 11pm eastern. I work 7 days a week from 3pm-11pm, so the time is very important.

Also, since I havent posted enough to post links, my characters name is Treewilly on Illidan.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Termanology; 2013-05-27 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Days I can raid have changed.

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 3/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Hunters(as we have 0)
    Holy Paladins(as we have 0)
    DPS Warriors(as we soon will have 0)
    Mistweaver Monks
    Restoration Shamans
    Restoration Druids
    ...and exceptional dps, healers, and tanks. Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vindicatum is a 5/13H (6/13 if all goes well Sunday!) 10-man Alliance (previously Horde) World of Warcraft raiding guild on the Icecrown server.

Contact
    vindicatum.com
    Tanned#1393

Needs
    Anyone who can play a hybrid DPS/healer compellingly. Specifically we need two people who can play the following Class/Spec combinations:
    Priest - All (Disc/Holy primarily, Shadow)
    Druid - Boomkin/Resto
    Shaman - Resto/Ele
    Monk - MW/WW

Times
    We actively raid three days a week
    • Sundays: 8-12:15 EST (6-10:15 Server)
    • Mondays: 9-12:15 EST (7-10:15 Server)
    • Wednesdays: 9-12:15 EST (7-10:15 Server)
    With a 10 hour raid schedule we expect our raiders to maintain 90% lifetime attendance.

Philosophy
    We maintain a competitive raid team on a true three-day-a-week schedule. We don’t want to be Blood Legion, but we do want to be the best guild possible given the time we spend raiding. Lower raid times are no reason to fail to clear all available content in a timely fashion.

We raid because we enjoy raiding and the people we raid with. That said, our goal as a guild is to progress as quickly and efficiently as possible. When it’s time to get serious, we do so. We strive to make our raids as efficient as possible in a relatively laid back environment.
    Challenge modes and PvP are both at the player’s discretion, but you’ll find interested players here. PvP is a secondary concern to us, but we have several multi-season Gladiators in the guild.

Past achievements
    Our experience clearing hard content quickly helps us progress on new content. Our raiding core has been together since late 2006, from Molten Core to the present day. While we have had a few breaks here and there, our core has always been around.
    • World ~100 kills from SSC to Sunwell (all pre-nerf)
    • World ~75th Kil’Jaedan/Muru
    • Realm first Obsidian Slayer/Magic Seeker/Conqueror of Naxxramas
    • World ~100 Naxxramas Immortal

Loot
    Loot is just a means to an end for us. We make use of an Open Loot Council. Gear is given to create the largest impact on the raid. Members discuss drops, and if the upgrade is even, or too close to really call, Officers break the tie based on performance, attendance, and looting history. We trust our raiders to be most interested in improving our raid, not their gear score.

Leadership
    Guild Leader: Nurfe
    Officer: Tanned
    Officer: Houndstooth
    Officer: Seps

Hi there Treewilly! I'm the one that sent you that mail.

We're actually looking for a Resto Druid!
    My name is Orphie and I am the recruiting officer of Steadfast. If you haven't found a home yet, my guild leader and I would love to chat with you. Please see below for more information.

<Steadfast> is currently recruiting for two spots in our 10m group; a ranged DPS and healer. We run a 12 man roster for instances in which someone can’t be here. We completely understand that “stuff” happens and is the reason for our “expanded roster.”

For our DPS spot we are looking for a Balance Druid with a running Restoration OS or a Warlock.

For our Healer position we are seeking one of four classes; a Shaman, Monk, Paladin, or Resto Druid, all of which will need to have/keep a running DPS OS.

We will help you gear up and the guild will pay for repairs for raiders, gems, food, flasks, gems, and enchants are also included.

Please have an ilvl of at least 510 (we are willing to work with you on this) and the availability to raid on Sun. 9:30pm - 11:30pm PST and Tues/Wed 9:30pm - 12:30am PST. We also expect at least a 90% attendance rate.

We went 6/6H MSV (getting the feat of strength), 6/6 HoF, and 4/4 ToES. We moved on to ToT at patch launch and are currently 1/13H and are ready for more!

I look forward to speaking with you if you'd like.
    Real-ID Orph#1909
    Or look for Asllana on the server. She is our guild leader.
    Asllana#1512

Silvermoon - US - Horde
    Last edited by syandell86; 2013-05-28 at 05:11 AM.