Deleted

Looking for a new laptop for WoW and a few other things.

I'm looking for a new pre-built laptop next month. I'm just upgrading my current one in the long run. However I'd just like to check what computers could be recommended for my needs. Any help you can provide will be much appreciated.

I don't want to build the laptop myself for I have no clue why and I just want to make one quick purchase in store and not online.

I need a laptop that's fast. Not ultra-fast with a £300 processor, just fast enough to get by and not feel like I'm waiting a century every time I open Word or change tab on Chrome. I also would like it to be able to run WoW (on any settings. Low settings is not a problem) with minimal lag. I intend to use it for school just to do a few word documents and power points and such and that's all. But if you have a recommendation for a student friendly laptop please mention that. It'd also be nice if it had long battery life so I can use it in school without abusing the schools electricity funds and having to carry cables everywhere.

I'm not looking to spend too much and I don't think my demands will cost much. My absolute max would be £600 but a drop down from that would be very nice.

Thank you for your time and responses.

Deleted
    If you can get [url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00BETVIRK/ref=sr_1_4_olp?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1369339843&sr=1-4&condition=used"[/url] and it works, then that's gonna be pretty awesome. Bear in mind, though, that it's second-hand and it's slightly above budget at £633.

If you're gonna wait a month, I hold off until the Haswell chip laptops come out and see how much they are and how they perform. It might be a better bang for your buck because you might not need to add a graphics card/chip to it, esp just to run WoW.

Add that, by waiting, you might see the older laptops drop drastically in price to compete with Haswell.