Soul leech bug or what? 5.3

Hi, there. Someone noticed about a bug with the soul leech talent? It's not counts as a buff in the buffs frame. I am respeced alot of times to destro and back to affli, still not counts for me and i think it's not working either... BUT i checked another lock and he got it once he has hit a training dummy.

Sry for my english

Deleted
    soul leech doesent proc on dummys, atleast not for me. go try it on a real mob

I don't know if it is the Soul Leech talent messing up or what but on our Heroic Lei Shen attempts during the transitions as people on our platform would get Static Shock and I would help soak (or they would help soak mine) people would be dying and I would take zero damage from it. The damage wouldn't even register at all in the combat log. It made some crappy attempts to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelsgood View Post
    Hi, there. Someone noticed about a bug with the soul leech talent? It's not counts as a buff in the buffs frame. I am respeced alot of times to destro and back to affli, still not counts for me and i think it's not working either... BUT i checked another lock and he got it once he has hit a training dummy.
    If you tested this on a training dummy, did you dps one with more than 1 hp?

Money says this was tested on the 1 HP dummy. Go test it on the raid boss dummy or on a real mob and I promise it will work fine.