Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Wont work. I'm on a low pop server and when I go to brawler's guild I'm just CRZed to a 20+ line since 5.3. I never see more than 1-2 others from my realm there but that doesn't matter.
    That's why I said "low populated battlegroup" and not low pop server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    You can't really compare yourself to classes that don't rely on burst cd's for dps, as a feral druid i had to maximize p1 a lot
    You need to do about 165k if you don't fuck up in P1, and that's popping them *separately* without overlaps. I don't know a single class that can't burst 165k over 1 min, not even WW's would struggle in 510+ gear.

If you overlap then you can probably push the dps req down to like 120k, and then we're talking ridiculously low dps requirements for the last boss. The damage he's doing will be more of an issue if you do P1 smoothly, which is where I will sympathize as an enha I could ignore this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I managed to kill him within three attempts at learning the encounter. I was able to just kill the 3 angels individually and burst down the boss.

I guess I am a fairly high ilvl for it though (538).

In the final phase I went in with about 100k health at 45 seconds remaining on enrage, and leeching/recuperate were enough to keep me alive taking 1 stack of the ring every time. Although I'm sure I used cloak at some point.

I did it as assassination. Seemed like a well tuned boss if you do it 1 angel at a time. I'm sure spawning all 3 at once could easily shave 20-30 seconds off the enrage timer.

GL on finishing your achievement!

Did this today with 537 ilvl. Spawned 2 ghosts to start and the third later and had enough luck with trinket procs during P2 to take him down. Not the hardest of the bosses with more gear but P1 is definitely want to maximize your time.

Deleted
    Aye it's all about nailing P1, then that should give you the right amount of time to burn him down in P2. Wouldn't really try it without at least a few pieces of normal mode ToT gear though.

Also I wouldn't call him the 'last boss', sure he's the last ranked boss, but don't forget about the extra challenges. I found Mingus Diggs harder to kill than Ahoo'ru (526 ilvl Ret), though that's more of a gear/DPS check than anything. There's still the Blind Hero challenge card which has yet to be discovered, and Bao'za which probably unlocks after defeating all of the other extra bosses.

As it's been stated before, the faster you get through P1 the better... If you can trigger all 3 angels, by moving while DPSing each down, heroic leaping/charging to the boss before the charge finalizes, you'll be much better off.... Ideally you should be aiming for 1:15+ in P2, meaning you should get out of P1 in less than 45 seconds, this should give you ample time, especially as a SMF.

Exp: 2 shot - Shadow Priest

Deleted
    Done it @523 ilvl Ele Shaman. Had 45 s only for phase 2 and managed to kill this guy exactly at time when berserk killed me. I guess p1 can really give u more time, every 2-3 can break the game.

After you get an angel charging head over to the next spark asap. P2 doesn't need much time, 10 mill hp only takes 40ish seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythius View Post
    Aye it's all about nailing P1, then that should give you the right amount of time to burn him down in P2. Wouldn't really try it without at least a few pieces of normal mode ToT gear though.

Also I wouldn't call him the 'last boss', sure he's the last ranked boss, but don't forget about the extra challenges. I found Mingus Diggs harder to kill than Ahoo'ru (526 ilvl Ret), though that's more of a gear/DPS check than anything. There's still the Blind Hero challenge card which has yet to be discovered, and Bao'za which probably unlocks after defeating all of the other extra bosses.
    At least for melee, Mingus Diggs is VASTLY harder than the rest (discounting buggy razorgrin which is more class specific). Ahoo'ru's dps requirements seem downright pedestrian in comparison.

Deleted
    Should be easy as a warrior really, his orbs in P2 can be reflected onto himself. With how buggy spell reflect is, wait untill they all close in on you, reflect, LET HIM MELT HIS OWN FACE OFF. profit.

Quote Originally Posted by theyanger View Post
    At least for melee, Mingus Diggs is VASTLY harder than the rest (discounting buggy razorgrin which is more class specific). Ahoo'ru's dps requirements seem downright pedestrian in comparison.
    depends on which melee I guess. Enha can probably burst two statues in first 20-25 seconds with BL and ascendance and it is relatively straightforward from there, but yea, it requires like 155k overall dps or so, while managing the dots properly, not an easy task as a melee with low-ish gear, especially if you dont get most of the missing raidbuffs beforehand and dont have BL. Im curious what the Blind Hero is gonna have in store, as its rank 9 fight, too.

Altho Im kinda disappointed in the overall difficulty of the new bosses, I was kinda expecting them to be on level of the old bonus bosses, none of them, except Ahooru and Mingus were really tight enrage dps checks and the only one really testing decent mousecontrol while having to do rotation well enough blindly, unless you got some of the press-me-now-giant-icon addons was hexoz, some of them felt like filler bosses. the old bonus bosses or hell, even battletron, felt like a bigger challenge at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    depends on which melee I guess. Enha can probably burst two statues in first 20-25 seconds with BL and ascendance and it is relatively straightforward from there, but yea, it requires like 155k overall dps or so, while managing the dots properly, not an easy task as a melee with low-ish gear, especially if you dont get most of the missing raidbuffs beforehand and dont have BL. Im curious what the Blind Hero is gonna have in store, as its rank 9 fight, too.
    Enha getting buffed really made them ridiculously strong for brawlers guild now. One of the highest single target burst specs that brings in BL and significant healing on demand too. A guildie and I discussed "what if brawlers were 5 minute enrage fights?" with other than enhance being significantly weaker, some hilarious results for fights like hexos and disruptron, but even on simpler bosses like splat/blat, Fjoll, etc.

Altho Im kinda disappointed in the overall difficulty of the new bosses, I was kinda expecting them to be on level of the old bonus bosses, none of them, except Ahooru and Mingus were really tight enrage dps checks and the only one really testing decent mousecontrol while having to do rotation well enough blindly, unless you got some of the press-me-now-giant-icon addons was hexoz, some of them felt like filler bosses. the old bonus bosses or hell, even battletron, felt like a bigger challenge at the time
    You say this but nibbleh as a shadow priest (at least without lei shen trinket) and big badda boom as hunter aren't "pushovers". Tyson, dual mode robot, anthracite, and Dr. FIST are downright disappointing though.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Yeah saying things are easy as enhance is pretty silly, it's like the single burstiest spec. It's perfectly built for brawler's guild.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad they didn't put more bosses like the old 'special' bosses. A couple of them had RNG elements that could completely destroy you and they were probably the most imbalanced between classes and damage type in the entire brawlers guild.

If you can cast while moving and/or have absolutely disgusting burst potential Brawlers guild is fairly easy. Some classes have both. Gear does play part in a lot of these and I know watching some elemental/enhancement shaman do Hexos that they would likely never beat the encounter if they didn't kill the boss in roughly a minute lol.

Some of them were kind of disappointing I'll agree. Hexos and Ahoo'ru were good encounters though.

It's never going to be fair to everyone unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    If you can cast while moving and/or have absolutely disgusting burst potential Brawlers guild is fairly easy. Some classes have both. Gear does play part in a lot of these and I know watching some elemental/enhancement shaman do Hexos that they would likely never beat the encounter if they didn't kill the boss in roughly a minute lol.
    If you can do hexos for 1 minute you can do him for 5, or 10, or 20, etc. It just takes more mistaken attempts. I'd say classes that can soak a hit are much worse than classes who can burst it down in lower time. That "free" mistake carries you a lot further than a shorter fight.

Deleted
    Playing a human DPS warrior is like playing a tauren balance druid.