Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jubei'Thos here, we are doing fine.

Blizzard should just consolidate all the low pop servers or close them altogether and move its players to medium sized servers; but no they want players to move themselves so they make money out of it.

/rant

I think as a community we've become more aware of the short-comings and ultimate futility of hardcore raiding.

Last time I checked, the folks on my old server are constantly wiping on the Attendance boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a 13/13H and 61 guilds total with at least 1 heroic kill, though there might be a disband or two amongst that 61.

Frostmourne US ftw?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

If you scroll down to the very last realm, you will find mine! The guild listed doesn't actually raid anymore, as most of the players transferred away.
    Even more hilarious is your faction ratio. 0.00 Alliance!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Depends on the server. On my Vanilla through about a week ago server, my guild was #7 at 1/13 heroic. (Stop laughing, we've had attendance issues.) We just moved to a high pop (PVE, in your face gankers!) server where we're a more correct-seeming rank in the low 50s.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/blackwater-raiders

Whoo hoo, that's my realm. My guild is at a whopping 11/12 normal. (Vanguard of Norrath)

I don't think it has much to do with ToT itself, but Blizzards change of heart making 25m much more efficient hit 10m normals/somehcprogression hard.

My realm is the #1 non-PvP realm in the US. We have an absolute ton of guilds with progression in ToT. On a Tues/Wends/Thurs night you can't type anything in trade without it being flooded by ToT Pugs and guild runs filling in missing players.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I don't think it has much to do with ToT itself, but Blizzards change of heart making 25m much more efficient hit 10m normals/somehcprogression hard.
    There's only 338 HC 25m guilds left in the US. Yeah, that might have something to do with it :/
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

10+ Year Old Account
    My server is middle of the pack. We have ~48 guilds raiding but only two that are into heroics as far as progression.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    Depends on the server. On my Vanilla through about a week ago server, my guild was #7 at 1/13 heroic. (Stop laughing, we've had attendance issues.) We just moved to a high pop (PVE, in your face gankers!) server where we're a more correct-seeming rank in the low 50s.
    1/13 heroic would be 2nd or 3rd on my realm.

Oh, just checked, it would be fourth. And we're about in the middle as a realm, according to that wowprogress list. People have skewed perceptions : /
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    No but on Twisting Nether EU (#1 Rank) 102 guilds with at least 1/13HC Takes 5/13HC progress to be in the top 20 atm.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/detheroc

Now take the few guilds you see and they all transferred off. The only guild to hit 12/12 downed Lei Shen once and couldn't anymore and then eventually quit. Now our realm has no raiding guilds. Fun times!

jesus christ

I knew stuff on low pop realms was bad but this looks basically unplayable to me