Deleted

Reincarnation bug

Anyone noticed that when you use reincarnation you ress with full mana?

I did notice this last night but let's not talk about it.

Deleted
    I noticed the same thing when I got combat ressed tonight. Though it wasn't full, more like 80%.

Deleted
    Oeh Oeh Oeh! Please let this be intended :>

it's not ressing with 100% mana or 80% mana.

you ress with the mana you had when you died, which looks like this is intended, the same goes for combat resses from other classes warlock/dk/druid.

this is good because it means if a healer dies early to something stupid he/she isn't crippled for the remaning x minutes of the fight because they now have 20% mana and had 80% before.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's not ressing with 100% mana or 80% mana.

you ress with the mana you had when you died, which looks like this is intended, the same goes for combat resses from other classes warlock/dk/druid.

this is good because it means if a healer dies early to something stupid he/she isn't crippled for the remaning x minutes of the fight because they now have 20% mana and had 80% before.
    well... no... when i first noticed i was like "woha" so at the next boss fight i just oomed myself (woha took some time) and used the sacrifice dagger while i was oom and BAM full mana after Reinc.

Still guess its a bug and it SHOULD work like you said (which is pretty good imho).

But lets not talk about it so i can get full mana infight every 30 min ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i was healing wsg and i got killed while defending the FC and i reincarnated and healed to full rq and saved the day.

yes happened to me a couple of time, was wondering what was it.

It may or may not be related, but I was healing lfr and was at about 50% mana when I really just stood there in something and died. Anyway, I got a rebirth and came back with full mana. Quite the pleasant surprise.

Just did a test with my Enhancement and my Druid, what is I could understand is that mana don't change anymore when you die, so when you reincarnates the spell try to bring you to 20% but just add for the mana you had when died.
    Last edited by Lavindar; 2013-05-24 at 11:17 PM.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

On topic, Now the mana bar empties when we swap specs.

Quote Originally Posted by henrytxin View Post
    On topic, Now the mana bar empties when we swap specs.
    It has always been like that.

It was a bug causing us to keep mana after switching specs.

HEY,

JUST SHUT UP. NOTHING IS WRONG EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    there was one week in early MoP (or was it in 5.2?) when I could use reincarnation and got up with 100% health and mana

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    It has always been like that.

It was a bug causing us to keep mana after switching specs.
    Lol, You just contradicted yourself, You said it's always been that way, but also say it was a bug causing it, Well if the bug was causing it, then it hasn't always been like that, I can't remember the last time it emptied my mana, apart from after 5.3, So henrytxin is correct, it now empties, which i found rather sad

Ok, so if you guys have a class that don't have the hybrid +300% mana pool, your mana pool emptied before and still now after 5.3. (i.e. Priests mana bar always emptied)
    As for hybrids, you always retained some amount of mana after switching specs. This was probably because you gained the mana proportional to the +300% increased mana from your respective spec passive. Now it seems it does not add mana at all.

So Alekseq is not completely correct, but not completely wrong either. Mana pools did empty or not depending on which class/spec you were swtching to/from. Whether it is intentional or a bug, we will never know.

As for reincarnation giving you mana back. I tested it just now, and it does not seem to give you full mana back, at least not anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reincarnation should have a 15min CD and rez you with 50% HP and Mana.....for real, its totally lame that it doesn't give you more HP/Mana and absolutely ridiculous that it has a 30min CD.