Elemental Overload Hotfix 5/23

I've been looking around and didn't see any comments regarding Blizzard's recent hotfix for Elemental Overload and LvB.

"Elemental Overload version of Lava Burst should now properly deal 75% of the damage dealt by the Lava Burst that activated it."
    Link: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...tfixes-may-23/

I was just curious as to whether it was lower or higher than 75% of normal damage, tbh I really hadn't been paying attention to it :-/

yes i too am curious if it was lower or higher than intended after the patch lol

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    yes i too am curious if it was lower or higher than intended after the patch lol
    same although I think it was lower as we were getting a buff to LvB and yet my numbers barely changed on tues and wed

looking at my logs from wednesday, overloads did 75% damage, so I really have no clue if it was supposed to be lower or higher

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    looking at my logs from wednesday, overloads did 75% damage, so I really have no clue if it was supposed to be lower or higher
    it could have been a very minor % difference.. like a fraction of a %, so we might not even notice a change.

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    it could have been a very minor % difference.. like a fraction of a %, so we might not even notice a change.
    I hope it's a "buff" sort of.

My DPS did well since patch, but not by a LOT, and I suspect more to do with my gear upgrades than anything else. Also my overloads were 75% as well, so I wonder what's up.

Hope it's not a "nerf" (quotes because its technically a hotfix). Can anyone shed some light on that the change means?

I checked my Logs from Tuesday and My Overload Lava Bursts indeed only did 71% on average the entire night, Last night it was 74.3%

ok so it was a very minor fix to helps us, nice!

The impression I'm getting is that when they updated the main spell to hit 25% harder, they missed the overload version.

As a feedback, was doing heroic twins today and even before the AOE parts, I saw my single target DPS increased by a bit. I'm eyeballing it as about a 3K DPS increase, maybe more. Not huge, but pretty nice