Lui V3 World Map Issue.

Every time I try to open my map this silly interface decides that it'd rather hide my UI! It's quite absurd and I can't seem to find anyone else having this issue with my handy dandy google search. Perhaps a mishap with the 5.3 patch? Who knows, just hoping somebody else out there can confirm it's a legitimate issue or something on my end. Thanks!

I've been having the same issue, and so has my friend. The only thing I could figure out to do was to toggle the settings under "World Map" in the LUI options menu and it would reset the map, but I've had to do this every time I log in/out.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just started having the same problem. I even installed the new 5.3 updated version of LUI. I still can't see my World Map :/

LUI updated to version 3.8.0 on Wednesday and it fixes all issues with world map. The people that still have issues falls in one two categories:

1) They didnt update
    2) They have another map addon they havent updated, generally Mapster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Do you guys get any error message displayed? I am unable to reproduce an error at my end and as yet nobody has been able to give me an error so I can't even begin to investigate ..

BTW, do you guys use a non US client? The only thing I can think of that might be causing this is that I removed a dependency on LibBabble-Zone-3.0, so it might be failing when it builds the map zone drop downs. I just tested by changing my US English client to Brazil (Portuguese) and the map worked OK, so I don't think that's it.
    Last edited by Mule; 2013-05-24 at 06:35 AM.

May have found the issue. A screw up on WoWI caused the 3.7.7 to still be downloaded despite showing that it was updated to 3.8
    For now, get it on curse: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/lui
    Sorry for that, not sure how it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.