Deleted

BM looking for some performance tips and help

Hi i recently transfered and rerolled character, role and server.
    As a new tank player i would like some help as Brewmaster so if any1 with a good knowledge of the Bm class could point of on those logs what i am doing wrong or good it would be awesome.
    plz dont flame me a lot and try to give some constructive feedback out of this logs would be awesome.
    Cheers.

worldoflogs.com/reports/ll5zxl2gx7ale37k/
    eu battle.net/wow/pt/character/kazzak/Direbrew/advanced.

Also i currently have acess to the gloves from Tortos but i would loose my 2 piece lfr set bonus. wopuld it be better for me to keep the bonus or go for the straight Ilvl upgrade?.

Deleted
    Overall you seem to be doing all right. There's nothing horribly wrong with your play-style.

You generally don't want to gem Agility, so you could replace those. If you feel that you need the extra stamina your enchants are okay just know that other enchants are better in pure numbers. On the whole your stat distribution is good.

You take less healing than the other tank so first round for you. The direct comparison does not tell us much at all but it's still important because some healer and/or raid leaders are looking at it.
    You shuffle up-time could use some improvement. You are always somewhere around 85% - 95% but you really wanna reach >95% especially on fights where you're always tanking.
    The time between keg smashes was 12s - 13s on most fights. The CD is 8s. Since this is the source of lots of damage and chi you should try to get this number to somewhere below 10s. Set up a weak aura for it, if you haven't already. On the Ji'Kun kill the time between KS was 10s which is much better.

I haven't checked your CD usage but you didn't die and your healing taken seemed okay, so I guess your fine.

Seems you're on the right track. Experience will smooth out the rest ...

What do you think you are doing wrong? It seems you have reason to believe something is wrong. Are you dying when you don't think you should?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    What do you think you are doing wrong? It seems you have reason to believe something is wrong. Are you dying when you don't think you should?
    I feel that i am taking too much damage and i that im lacking some defensive cooldown management or elesuve brew uptimes.

A lot of the time, at least in my experience, EB doesn't come down to uptime so much as proper useage. For instance, on Horridon, the ideal time to use it is just before he uses Triple Puncture, so that you dodge the attack before and the attack after it, reducing the burst you take by a fair margin.