Do you need Other Bosses HArdMOde for Mimiron's Head Mount?

Hi does anybodyk now if you havd to do some, or all Bosses on HardMode in Ulduar for a Chance on Mimiron's head or do they not matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi does anybodyk now if you havd to do some, or all Bosses on HardMode in Ulduar for a Chance on Mimiron's head or do they not matter?
    Only Yogg-Saron has to be killed in the hardest mode.

The only boss that needs to be on hardmode is yogg-saron on zero keepers in 25 man, the rest can be done on normal. Drop chance do not change if more are done on hardmode but yogg-saron needs to be done on 25 and hardmode.

High Overlord
    Like Thyranne said you only need to kill Yogg-Saron on the hardest mode. That means you need to kill Yogg-Saron while typing with no error Othello by Shakespeare.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

Generally speaking, the way or order you kill other bosses in any instance never affect another boss loot. At the exception Sartharion, where the mini bosses are part of the encounter, only Mimiron will decide if you get the mount of not.

(unless, like said above, the order or the way you kill other boss affects your ability to do the hardmode or not).

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Generally speaking, the way or order you kill other bosses in any instance never affect another boss loot. At the exception Sartharion, where the mini bosses are part of the encounter, only Mimiron will decide if you get the mount of not.
    Small correction, the head does not drop of mimiron and you do not need firefighter to be done in order for yoggy to have a chance on it.

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Small correction, the head does not drop of mimiron and you do not need firefighter to be done in order for yoggy to have a chance on it.
    yeah, for some reason I was completly lost here hehe, it's not a small correction, it's actually a big one, I was completly off for some reason. hehe

Bear in mind that last time we tried this the damage was trivial, but the sanity loss was still a pain. There's a delay until the first portals open, and no way to speed that up.

If you're thinking of trying it solo or two man, you'll probably have a bad time.

Thxx for answers but do you also have Sources, like maybe one of you did experience Mimiron without Pushing Button and the Mount dropped anyway later on?
    Last edited by Fincher; 2013-05-24 at 02:59 PM.

Thxx for answers but do you also have Sources, like maybe one of you did experience Mimiron without Pushing Button and the Mount dropped anyway later on?
    Would be surprised if someone frapsed a full Ulduar just to see if Mim's Head would drop. You're just going to have to take our word that Mim's Head drops only from 25 Yogg 0-Lights and is completely independent of all other bosses in terms of whether you killed the boss (Razorscale, Ignis and Algalon), size of raid (clear on 10 then switch to 25 for Yogg) and normal versus hard mode.

If someone says "Drop chance do not change if more are done on hardmode" then there is a curiosity about the source, like did the person experience it themselves for example.
    I'm thankful about you sharing your knowledge but where did you get the info from?

Unless it's 100% with more hardmodes (which it isn't) then there's no reliable empirical way to state such a thing.

Don't forget that you can clear the whole place up to Yog on 10M normal mode and just swap for the final fight, greatly decreasing the time spent in that place each week (especially while solo- or duoing).

If someone says "Drop chance do not change if more are done on hardmode" then there is a curiosity about the source, like did the person experience it themselves for example.
    I'm thankful about you sharing your knowledge but where did you get the info from?
    Because that's how this games' loot tables work. One boss does not affect the loot of another boss, as long as the requirement for that loot are met on this boss (in this case, 0 lights).

But press the button all you like if it makes you feel better. I used to have a new "good luck" thing every day when I was farming Anzu years ago (before I gave up, that is).

---------- Post added 2013-05-25 at 07:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Unless it's 100% with more hardmodes (which it isn't) then there's no reliable empirical way to state such a thing.

Don't forget that you can clear the whole place up to Yog on 10M normal mode and just swap for the final fight, greatly decreasing the time spent in that place each week (especially while solo- or duoing).
    You can also extend the save every week by having an alt saved to Vezax and using that alt each reset to get your other toons to Yogg.