All in one computer touch screen monitors for MMOS

My laptop is coming to its end, and I was thinking about getting one of those All in one computers for some MMOs, TV or movie watching. I understand their GPUs usually suck, but do you think any of them would be able to run say GW2, SWTOR, or Age of Wushu decently or any pending MMO that might be coming out.

Its not only the GPU that sucks, but the whole pc.
    Gw2 is pretty CPU intensive, I don't know for SWTOR or Washu, but you probably won't get anything decent in those game.

What is your budget? I can link you a list of pieces that will to a lot better than any all in one, for a lower price, and If you want I can add you a touch screen. You will get the same experience, for a lower price.
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Their GPU's usually suck.
    2) They're usually WAY more expensive, with no actual benefit.
    3) MMOs, and practically every other game except Fruit Ninja, is impossible to play on touch screen.
    4) They're much harder (or impossible) to upgrade, and just as frustrating to service.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

At the moment I cant get a desktop, and I want a big screen, and if a laptop with a big screen is usually pricy.

The All in ones usually start with a screen size of 21" or more.

I have a Best Buy card, so I will have to buy from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Froggy View Post
    At the moment I cant get a desktop,
    I have a Best Buy card, so I will have to buy from them.
    Why not? And when you say "Best Buy Card"... do you mean a gift card? A $1200 gift card?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Best buy credit card, not enough room for a desk top

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Froggy View Post
    Best buy credit card, not enough room for a desk top
    I... can't see how thats physically possible. A desktop + monitor takes up like 20% more space than an all in one. It may be the case but... You can fit a case anywhere. Under the desk! No desk? Put the monitor on the desktop.

Heck. Spend the money you'd save (~$200) and buy a desk, or a shelf to fit other stuff. Or something >.<
    Last edited by chazus; 2013-05-24 at 02:57 AM.

Do a custom build with this case and put the monitor on top. >.<

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119265

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I... can't see how thats physically possible. A desktop + monitor takes up like 20% more space than an all in one. It may be the case but... You can fit a case anywhere. Under the desk! No desk? Put the monitor on the desktop.

Heck. Spend the money you'd save (~$200) and buy a desk, or a shelf to fit other stuff. Or something >.<
    Doesnt matter if you believe me or not, its a fact, thats why Im looking at All in ones

15+ Year Old Account
    How about this: Make a photo of the location that the computer/monitor/etc. should go and post it here. Then we can make some suggestions.

Because even if you might not like it, an All-In-One is most of the time a bad decision.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Deleted
    Having done a quick look at AIOs, all I can say is that the only manufacturer that sells AIOs with a decent gpu --> Apple (660m/675m)

Asus sells one with a 3770, but than you are stuck with a 4000hd.
    Taking an AIO for gaming is just a bad idea.

But you can try and make a mini-itx build or micro atx build.