Seeking Warlock Advice and Info

I'm new to ranged dps, usually a tank. My ilvl is around 480 and in both destro and afflic I pull around 70 - 75k. I'm not sure what I should be aiming for, but I feel like I should be doing more. I have a spell flash addon and follow the rotation as it says, also gem and reforge as advised. Any locks have any advice for tricks-of-the-trade and perhaps the ways to squeeze as much out as possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigano314 View Post
    I'm new to ranged dps, usually a tank. My ilvl is around 480 and in both destro and afflic I pull around 70 - 75k. I'm not sure what I should be aiming for, but I feel like I should be doing more. I have a spell flash addon and follow the rotation as it says, also gem and reforge as advised. Any locks have any advice for tricks-of-the-trade and perhaps the ways to squeeze as much out as possible?
    well without any knowledge of what gear you have your toons name and what server you are on and no logs...im pretty sure i cant help you...other than refer to the sticky thread(s) on your specs guide..the destro guide is really fantastic and helpful for newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Cigano314 View Post
    want to squeeze out as much as possible? disable the flash addon and use tell me when or power/weak aura's or anysort of addon. and do the prio system your self.
    this way you can squeeze i bit more out of it. and also i would ask you to go to the warlock sub forum and post your armory there and a world of log file of your fights. this way they can see what might went wrong or might need a little change.

Thanks, I'll look into that this evening.