Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    A friend of mine got invincible from his bag yesterday for 23k and the funny thing is that he has been doing LK run from openraid for a year or more and got invincible 2 weeks ago and paid 750k to highest roll. Blizzard can be funny sometimes....

- - - Updated - - -

he is trying to get from the bags plague, mimiron and any other mount that he doesnt have.

15k got an horde mail pvp bracer :|

( alliance rogue or dk dont remeber what char bought it )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Shoulders are actually the most expensive part of the set. And considering it's Dreadnaught (arguably the most popular Tier 3 set), you got pretty lucky with 31k. I've seen them go for 100k+.
    depend the server i got my full warrior t3 set ( all exept boot ) not one piece over 15k most of them for 10-12k

and i was ready to go 50k+ per piece.. :P guess sometime its good to play a crappy server

(invincible was sold for 400k yesterday ) allready had it but 400k is quite a joke for that mount if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    A friend of mine got invincible from his bag yesterday for 23k and the funny thing is that he has been doing LK run from openraid for a year or more and got invincible 2 weeks ago and paid 750k to highest roll. Blizzard can be funny sometimes....

- - - Updated - - -

he is trying to get from the bags plague, mimiron and any other mount that he doesnt have.
    That has nothing to do with Blizzard They are not forcing him to pay 750k for a single mount.

60k for Hunter Tier 3 belt.. First and last time buying one of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    15k got an horde mail pvp bracer :|

( alliance rogue or dk dont remeber what char bought it )

- - - Updated - - -

depend the server i got my full warrior t3 set ( all exept boot ) not one piece over 15k most of them for 10-12k

and i was ready to go 50k+ per piece.. :P guess sometime its good to play a crappy server

(invincible was sold for 400k yesterday ) allready had it but 400k is quite a joke for that mount if you ask me
    what server u on?

The Patient

Just won that for 35k. Prot paladin. Still worth the gamble.
    Arneia/Panthea - Guild Master + Raid Leader - <Catalyst> 25man Horde - Tarren Mill - Currently Recruiting: Click for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    So I got 3 overall
    1. pvp Cloak, sadly for the opposite Faction
    2. Warrior T3 Shoulders (for my Warrior) but the Container cost me 31k and the T3 pieces usually stay at 10-20k on my server)
    3. Nextherrocket X-Treme for 27k sold it for 40k

That rocket is worth more then 40k... Probably around 120-190k.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    So I got 3 overall
    1. pvp Cloak, sadly for the opposite Faction
    2. Warrior T3 Shoulders (for my Warrior) but the Container cost me 31k and the T3 pieces usually stay at 10-20k on my server)
    3. Nextherrocket X-Treme for 27k sold it for 40k
    Unless your realms economy is crap, that coulda sold for like 100k+
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Stood in the Fire
    I buy them every chance I get on my pala tank. So far I've gotten:

Cloth pvp bracers
    Dun Morogh Cub
    Blacksmithing plans
    Pala Redemption bracers
    Sen jin fetish
    Swift white hawkstrider (already had it)

And I think I've gotten two other junk items. Still nothing that even comes close to covering the cost of what I've spent on the containers. The only nice thing is the most I've paid for a container has been 31K. Sooner or later I'm going to hit the jackpot.
    Last edited by Scinder; 2013-08-13 at 05:05 PM.

Got heroic int mail bracers on my ele shaman. Everyone in guild then bought boxes and got loot not even for their class. It was painful

got a damn plate pvp wrist when im a warlock-.-

I just bought one on my Druid for 21k.
    Inside the box there was a plate DPS belt (ilvl 535).
    The funny bit is that when i started bidding i was thinking of sending the cash to my main (a paladin) and doing the bidding on him.

In hindsight the boxes are pure crap cause whatever is inside is BOP.
    Most of the stuff in the boxes appears to be gear and the chance of getting gear for your class is very small.
    It would be great if Blizzard changed it so that if gear is inside the box that gear is BOA until equip. So that if u win gear thats useless for your class you can stil send it to an alt so they can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Shoulders are actually the most expensive part of the set. And considering it's Dreadnaught (arguably the most popular Tier 3 set), you got pretty lucky with 31k. I've seen them go for 100k+.
    The last 4 on our server went between 10 and 15k.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    The last 4 on our server went between 10 and 15k.
    think i not yet to see a pair on Twisting Nether EU and Silvermoon to not go below goldcap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

Got one on my mage a few days ago for 12k, got an AGI PvP ring

Just spent 20k over the leading bid, for science and to imagine everyone else shouting "Fuck you!" at their monitors.

Won a 496 PvP ring for the other faction races. Worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    That rocket is worth more then 40k... Probably around 120-190k.
    Not even trying to troll or be abusive, but you're a moron for selling it that cheap.

I got it..
    I looted it..
    I Disenchanted it..

Always funny to get Int plate gear as a Warlock, buy Hey! I got a Sha crystal! (The package went for 35k gold)

Got mine for 28k.....there was a pvp ring...for alliance and im hord