Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
  1. #261
    High Overlord Aspectus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Didn't people who did that with pet battle bags get suspensions?
    We'll see, I'd find it strange though because its not like we've got 100s of boxes saved up to ruin the market or anything

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspectus View Post
    We'll see, I'd find it strange though because its not like we've got 100s of boxes saved up to ruin the market or anything
    Not to mention there is no market to ruin. BMAH is a gold sink pure and simple.

  3. #263
    High Overlord Aspectus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not to mention there is no market to ruin. BMAH is a gold sink pure and simple.
    I know, but with the chance to get TCG mounts and pets you can trade... but as ill said, we'll see in a couple of days.. until then its just hoping for the best haha

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Didn't people who did that with pet battle bags get suspensions?
    That was something entirely different. They were using a script to open the bag hundreds of times a second and duplicate items.

    You can reset what is inside certain bags by waiting for patch day, or by opening your bags xrealm in different zones (with a mage porting you around). I believe this works for the barrens boxes that contain the brawlers quests...

  5. #265
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkiem View Post
    That was something entirely different. They were using a script to open the bag hundreds of times a second and duplicate items.

    You can reset what is inside certain bags by waiting for patch day, or by opening your bags xrealm in different zones (with a mage porting you around). I believe this works for the barrens boxes that contain the brawlers quests...
    From what I was told (which may be incorrect), the punishment was due to the fact that the rewards from bags was increased from one patch to the next so players stored up bags in the hopes of taking advantage of the new rewards, and because of them abusing that, they were punished. I haven't seen anything before about the items being duped.

    Not saying you're wrong or I'm right.

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    From what I was told (which may be incorrect), the punishment was due to the fact that the rewards from bags was increased from one patch to the next so players stored up bags in the hopes of taking advantage of the new rewards, and because of them abusing that, they were punished. I haven't seen anything before about the items being duped.

    Not saying you're wrong or I'm right.
    I've never heard of anyone being punished for keeping their bag in their inventory and opening it the next day when a new patch hits. There were certain bags that, when you click on them, automatically disgorge their contents. These were pet bags, loot bags from tcg, and loot bags from hc scenarios.

    The bug involved a macro to make the server open the bag lots of times in succession, so people with things like the landro's lichling were getting bags full of the battle pet to sell for only one open. People also used this to automatically gear their characters to full 516. people were handed out significant bans for doing this.

    TL;DR keep your bags and open them on patch day, gl

  7. #267
    First one I bid on and won on Undermine - I paid 11k and got the Giant Sewer Rat, luckily I didn't have it and got an achievement

  8. #268
    Nope, bags didn't reset...
    Never gonna go put my money into containers.

  9. #269
    Warchief 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    2,038
    It would be interesting to hear how much gold you have and how much gold you spent on one. For example;

    Got mine for 35k had 450k or something similiar, to give us an idea of how crazy/dedicated you are. I personally have about 200k all in all and haven't gambled with this yet. Did buy the X51 on normal bmah though for 80k
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  10. #270
    Bought one for 35k... Got 20k and a Grey, hooray!

  11. #271
    55k and Mimiron's Head

  12. #272
    Anyone that has purchased a container since 5.4 gotten any of the 566 ilvl SoO raid gear inside? I'm looking to confirm that they are in there, but haven't had any luck finding that out. Thanks!

  13. #273
    Bought one for 40k and got Rocket Chicken, worth it because i sold it for a lot more.

  14. #274
    20k and got a T3 warrior helm. Guess it's a good thing I won it on my warrior. It's a bad thing that I don't bother with transmog. It will be collecting dust in the bank.

    Screwed up and bid 78910 instead of 7891 on a bag but at least it had a X-something or other rocket mount that I didn't have.

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    20k and got a T3 warrior helm. Guess it's a good thing I won it on my warrior. It's a bad thing that I don't bother with transmog. It will be collecting dust in the bank.

    Screwed up and bid 78910 instead of 7891 on a bag but at least it had a X-something or other rocket mount that I didn't have.
    X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME? It's a TCG loot, you could have likely sold it for more than 80k

  16. #276
    Do these boxes contain items from the previous auctions or can it also be actions before that one? Say an auction 4-5 days ago if you know what I mean.

  17. #277
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,511
    It's completely random what's inside. Previous auctions have no bearing on the contents of the boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  18. #278
    got an emerald whelp for about 13k.
    worth the gamble i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

    Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    I've heard yes and I've heard no.

    Mine is in my bank in case of yes. 21k for T2 Pally Belt - On my druid =/
    T3*

    And ouch. That may be the most worthless item on the Black Market, since its graphic is easily farmed from the infinitely-resettable animal boss in Karazhan.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •