Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sharlez View Post
    guildie bought one for 38 000 and got Mimiron's Head.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...os/Wurgos/feed
    (true story)
    stupid blizzard and their broken FoS, it says "from yogg +0" but it was from a market box, it should still give the feat but not mention it was from yogg-saron when it was not :P idc what it says it should just be an accurate FoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bid (from my Ret) on my first box yesterday and won it for exactly 60,000 on US - Stormrage.

The box contained - http://www.wowhead.com/item=96448
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2013-06-27 at 07:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I bid (from my Ret) on my first box yesterday and won it for exactly 60,000 on US - Stormrage.

The box contained - http://www.wowhead.com/item=96448
    Atleast it was with the right stats ^^ not worth 60k though

Deleted
    Will not pay more than 10k for one of these, so rarely win them :P

Managed to snag one for 5k on a dead realm, they still usually go for 20kish so got lucky, contained cloth bracers and I was on my hunter >.<

ya blizzard could at least give you something usefull but it is a random item so you got to take a chance i guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    ya blizzard could at least give you something usefull but it is a random item so you got to take a chance i guess
    That would defeat the purpose of the item! You are supposed to be able to get a pet that you can buy for a couple of silvers from a NPC. That is what makes this item so fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Funny how those people say all the time "invincible, al akir mount" but no of them has a proof.
    I mean really, if you have Invincible inside, you would take atleast a screenshot.

Ontopic: buddy bought for 25k, received 535 leather wrists with agility
    Why are you so adamant on wanting proof? The mounts CAN be inside the boxes; I promise. Stop crying already.

Deleted
    He may consider himself very Lucky, 38000 gold for that mount is nothing.
    Congratulations to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Congratulations to him!
    I'd happily add a 0 to that and still call it lucky

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made the stupid mistake of buying one of these Boxes for 50k a week or two ago. When I logged on the next day to open it I found a Sen'ji Fetish (Argent Tourney Pet) which I sold for 1k. So that made me feel really dumb.

I would only recommend buying these if they stay around 5k (Minimum Bid) to maybe 10k and you have the Gold to just gamble away.

Deleted
    people are mass buying them on my server. Wonder what they get xD prob some pets that are worth 1k gold

Quote Originally Posted by insectoid View Post
    people are mass buying them on my server. Wonder what they get xD prob some pets that are worth 1k gold
    From the few ive gotten its been a peice of useless pvp gear, and heroic plate gear.
    Id rather have gotten 1-3k pets

10+ Year Old Account
    Ppl still wanna catch a luck and do not pay 1million for lk mount.

Deleted
    I'm amazed at the prices people are paying for these. I've bought 3 so far on "dead" servers for 5-10k and got nothing but rubbish in them, on my mains server they go for 60-70k O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    I made the stupid mistake of buying one of these Boxes for 50k a week or two ago. When I logged on the next day to open it I found a Sen'ji Fetish (Argent Tourney Pet) which I sold for 1k. So that made me feel really dumb.

I would only recommend buying these if they stay around 5k (Minimum Bid) to maybe 10k and you have the Gold to just gamble away.
    I saw this post and decided to gamble some gold away, bid 35k on a box with few hours left.
    I'll report in if i win and what i won :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...os/Wurgos/feed
    (true story)
    They should go buy a lotto ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    i never bought one, but a guildie of mine got some priest shoulders on his paladin.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Congratulations to him!
    I paid 955k for mine a couple of days ago soooo ye.

I just put a bid on one that's at minimum, see how it turns out. If I get outbid I won't try again though.

I've Bought between 8-10 of these and have received nothing but 'garbage'

Sen Jin Fetish pet
    496 LW pattern
    PvP gear and PvE gear I Can't use on my rogue (nor is there an upgrade in either for my toon)

Ive spent 8k-65k per box... 65k was the 1st one on server so I just HAD to win it... My server is pretty dead and they're averaging around 35k.

No one on my server has received any mount from them yet which is horrible for me and my gambler's fallacy... It's kind of funny I wouldn't dare put 999,999g on an Invincible or MiMi but I would over the days spend that on multiple boxes... the mystery gets me.

At the end of the day its a huge gold sink for probably a .5-1% of getting a rare mount or even a rare pet if thats your thing.

Also I just bought the x-51 Rocket for 100k and hippogryph hatchling for 40k hoping to be able to flip once virtual realms come out for a profit, according to my research both SHOULD sell for more but this BMAH has been nothing but bad luck for me

My advice, if you don't have much of a steady gold income I wouldn't waste it here, I just did because I was sitting on gold cap for a while with nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Jumpoff; 2013-07-08 at 02:07 PM.