Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Id love to know whats in one, placed a bid of 5,7k+- on Kazzak, next day 315k, id REALLY like to know if that person wasted it all on a brawlers invite or hit the jackpot
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Id love to know whats in one, placed a bid of 5,7k+- on Kazzak, next day 315k, id REALLY like to know if that person wasted it all on a brawlers invite or hit the jackpot
    it can be literally anything that's been sold on bmah (even items you cant use). not restricted to items that people didn't bid on, despite the description making it seem so. I'll probably grab one soon if prices don't go over 50k just for the heck of it. there's plenty of mounts I want that keep going for gold cap and I could always use current content pvp/pve items.

Deleted
    On my BMAH the starting bid was 20k... It's even a dead server. How is it going for 5,7k or 14k on some of your servers o_O

Deleted
    that can't be right, mine started at 5k and ended at 11, I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won a 17k bid for mine on US - Doomhammer. It contained a 535 heroic necklace with Int and sprit. My main is a dk.

I at least got a haunting spirit out of it, so only a 10k loss. If the box reward or the item inside were boa, I'd have been a very happy man.

goes for under 15k on dragonmaw eu.. kinda tempted to buy the one up right now..
    I like my coffe like my mages.

We might have had like 3 already, one sold for like 35k - i think the next ended at 10k, and last i checked was the only item up currently (besides the invites) and was sitting around 20k. I almost bid on it - but guildies explained how they work and I decided gambling in wow where you have a like 95% chance of getting something you dont want or cant use is too in the favor of the house.

Deleted
    44k from Doomhammer-EU. Got Drake of the South Wind

Deleted
    105k frostwolf EU ..

Deleted
    Not seen one yet, what is the starting bid?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is anything wrong with it. People choose to spend their gold however they want. Plus there is the excitement of possibly getting something awesome for a good deal. Of course if you can afford to spend that much gold on something like that you can more than likely just wait and purchase the item you are hoping it is for the full cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    44k from Doomhammer-EU. Got Drake of the South Wind
    Sick luck, gz

I got one for 20k since no one else was interested and got a kara horse from it which I already have.

44k Bracers of Midnight Comet heroic. Frostmane EU

It seems that your chances of getting something useful are actually quite small.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    50k Frostmane US - DK got Priest T3 Shoulders.

my guildmate got drake of the northwind in his box, he payed 37k

one went for around 80k on korgath..
    people must be so frustrated when they get a 10s pet xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I would gladly pay 14k for that mount, must have killed Attumen over 300 times now since I do it on 12 characters per week.

On topic, I think these are fine, but even if I was stupidly rich I still wouldn't bid on them. The only things I want off there would hit the goldcap on popular servers, so I would just keep hoarding gold until something like the Plagued Proto-drake popped up.
    My bro was soloing kara for the new pets and the mount droped but he already had it and had to delete it. I was pissed that i wasnt there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally haven't bought one yet, but one went for 12k on my server and had the Blue Proto-Drake.