Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    He may consider himself very Lucky, 38000 gold for that mount is nothing.
    Congratulations to him!
    I paid 955k for mine a couple of days ago soooo ye.

I just put a bid on one that's at minimum, see how it turns out. If I get outbid I won't try again though.

I've Bought between 8-10 of these and have received nothing but 'garbage'

Sen Jin Fetish pet
    496 LW pattern
    PvP gear and PvE gear I Can't use on my rogue (nor is there an upgrade in either for my toon)

Ive spent 8k-65k per box... 65k was the 1st one on server so I just HAD to win it... My server is pretty dead and they're averaging around 35k.

No one on my server has received any mount from them yet which is horrible for me and my gambler's fallacy... It's kind of funny I wouldn't dare put 999,999g on an Invincible or MiMi but I would over the days spend that on multiple boxes... the mystery gets me.

At the end of the day its a huge gold sink for probably a .5-1% of getting a rare mount or even a rare pet if thats your thing.

Also I just bought the x-51 Rocket for 100k and hippogryph hatchling for 40k hoping to be able to flip once virtual realms come out for a profit, according to my research both SHOULD sell for more but this BMAH has been nothing but bad luck for me

My advice, if you don't have much of a steady gold income I wouldn't waste it here, I just did because I was sitting on gold cap for a while with nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Jumpoff; 2013-07-08 at 02:07 PM.

Warchief
    Update
    I won a brawlers guild invite, soulbound, been member since it came out lol, i payed 10k for that invite, so nice 45k total for it :-/

13k for Druid T3 boots on a Fury Warrior. I don't think I'll be buying one again.

Was in a bidding war yesterday for one that ended up going for 36,300. The guy knew I was bidding against knew it was me. He ended up winning and rubbed it in my face that he won over me, and linked that he win a Swift White Hawkstrider. I laughed at him after he noticed a SWH sold for 20K before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drfireburns View Post
    Was in a bidding war yesterday for one that ended up going for 36,300. The guy knew I was bidding against knew it was me. He ended up winning and rubbed it in my face that he won over me, and linked that he win a Swift White Hawkstrider. I laughed at him after he noticed a SWH sold for 20K before that.
    You wonder what the odds of that are? Getting an item that is or was on the BMAH that day. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    You wonder what the odds of that are? Getting an item that is or was on the BMAH that day. lol
    I just noticed my grammar and English in that post was horrible. I should really wake up today...

Yeah, you're right though. That's a very, very slim chance of happening.

ive bought two so far on my mage (alliance)
    9k and 10.5k
    First was Horde Holy pally tyran bracers
    2nd was shaman t3 belt

You can get lucky sometimes. My friend it gathering T3 mage set for his warlock, he decided he wanted to gamle and bought a box, only to find a pair of T3 mage gloves inside. :-p

right now i can't even get close to Ravencrest - EU bmah as horde because alliance is camping.

i wonder what they are bid-fighting for? anyone here can tell? i heard some 200k+ bids.

spent about 7200g on mine, and got heroic leather agi wrists! too bad im a hunter ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    right now i can't even get close to Ravencrest - EU bmah as horde because alliance is camping.

i wonder what they are bid-fighting for? anyone here can tell? i heard some 200k+ bids.
    you'll have a easier time going under the building itself, instead of the top part

I always seem to get outbid though but I hear they can drop anything from rare mounts to tier gear

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog666 View Post
    I always seem to get outbid though but I hear they can drop anything from rare mounts to tier gear
    Yup. You can get pretty much anything that is currently up on the BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post
    spent about 7200g on mine, and got heroic leather agi wrists! too bad im a hunter ¬_¬
    I'd love to get them for 7200 :P

Keyboard Turner
    Paid 15k for one, got T3 warrior boots for my game =[ gg

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i never bought one, but a guildie of mine got some priest shoulders on his paladin.
    I bought one. I got Mim's head and Ashes of Al'ar in mine. Sup.
    "1 in 4 Americans are skeptical on climate change...who gives a shit? That doesn't matter. You don't need other people's opinions on a fact. You may as well have a poll asking: Which number is bigger? 5 or 15? Do Owls exist? Are there hats?"

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I bought one. I got Mim's head and Ashes of Al'ar in mine. Sup.
    lol. Come on. If you're going to lie, at least make it some what believable!

friend bought 2 of them, and he had just "crap" inside, meaning some items he didn't need like t3 schoulders and a pve ring.
    they are way to expensive on my server that i would try it out, for "nothing" important^^