Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    We haven't got one of that...

I got a heroic meg neck out of one I bought for 103k then a t3 Shaman helm out of one I bought for 53k =/.

sadly i allready owned a plagued proto as that is what my container gave me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    and I got T3 monk shoulders! HUZZAH!
    There are no Monk t3 shoulders.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    There are no Monk t3 shoulders.
    "sarcasme"

OT : Was bidding on one , till it went over 116k..

I have bought to boxes for around 8k each, the first having a heroic healing ring from horridon and the other had the drake of the south winds.

never bought one of these from my server. every time i see one, they usually go for 100k or so. I remember one person on my guild purchasing one for almost 300k and got a pet that u can buy for 25 silver. never seen him play wow again after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP Horde Paladin Holy item on a Ally DK 27500g

Was outbiding someone on it and he kept outbiding back. It got to 20k and I let him win it. He got the headless horseman mount, which we BOTH had. I am glad I didn't outbid him in the end.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    dude on my server bought one for 200k, had horde pvp bracer inside. He was alli.
    Paper is fine, nerf Rock. ~Scissors

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Was outbiding someone on it and he kept outbiding back. It got to 20k and I let him win it. He got the headless horseman mount, which we BOTH had. I am glad I didn't outbid him in the end.
    really? seasonal mount from the BMAH? a u sure it wasnt the karazhan mount instead? cause I never seen or heard a season mount for any of the world event showing up there before.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    really? seasonal mount from the BMAH? a u sure it wasnt the karazhan mount instead? cause I never seen or heard a season mount for any of the world event showing up there before.
    I wonder same aswell. If thats true then its possible to get big love rocket in it aswell, which I'd pay gold cap for with closed eyes.

spent 840k Gold, Got Martin Thunder but was quickly removed by a GM

Infracted, This is still supposed to be a serious thread.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-07-26 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    spent 840k Gold, Got Martin Thunder but was quickly removed by a GM
    Mhm. Whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    never bought one of these from my server. every time i see one, they usually go for 100k or so. I remember one person on my guild purchasing one for almost 300k and got a pet that u can buy for 25 silver. never seen him play wow again after that.
    That's really retarded. I'd never pay more than 15K for these things. Unless I was buying gold and not giving a damn about spending RL Money on in game vanity crap.

Deleted
    Goblin Gumbo kettle, 28k on nagrand eu

Deleted
    Just won Plagued Proto Drake on EU - Kazzak for 66k

46k and won the s13 pvp cloak, never going to buy it again lol.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

can you get random unclaimed boxes from the random unclaimed boxes?

box inside a box. boxception.

im bidding on one on frostmourne. its at 10k. I probs wont go too high, not over 20k. Doesnt seem worth it. but 20k for a shot at all those mounts - most of which i dont have, isnt too bad really

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    can you get random unclaimed boxes from the random unclaimed boxes?

box inside a box. boxception.

im bidding on one on frostmourne. its at 10k. I probs wont go too high, not over 20k. Doesnt seem worth it. but 20k for a shot at all those mounts - most of which i dont have, isnt too bad really
    Interesting question. I know you can with lock boxes, I once got a lock box inside a lock box inside a lock box.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest