... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalyan View Post
    Just won Plagued Proto Drake on EU - Kazzak for 66k

Wow grats That must've been the best spent 66k

10+ Year Old Account
    30k on hellfire, 496 leatherworking pattern. YOLO

Deleted
    its so incredible, it can contain invincible's reins.....

I stopped bidding on one at 30k the guy who outbid me for 33k got a fucking invincible.

/headfuckingexplodewithrage
    Hi Sephurik

What are the odds of getting the twink 2 hander that has the same stats as a level 90 raid weapon but usable at 85? I see people that have them all the time and just wondering how lucky, or rich they are

Saw on on Staghelm's BMAH for like 13k bid. Too rich for my blood.

I got my t3 mage bracers for my spriest for 13k /cry

10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't see why these boxes aren't boa if the idea is that they are a gold sink. It's not as if many people are going to transfer gold to an alt in the hopes of getting something specific. It's a roulette machine which you gamble on, I think the cost of the gamble justifies being boa, especially if it means more gold gets spent.

got one for 50k because im quitting and wanted a reason so stay gone, got an agi pvp ring but im a rogue who doesnt pvp. Less than 1k gold on my account now god bless.

Quote Originally Posted by candidlol View Post
    got one for 50k because im quitting and wanted a reason so stay gone, got an agi pvp ring but im a rogue who doesnt pvp. Less than 1k gold on my account now god bless.
    So not having much gold is going to keep you from coming back? lol. That seems a little weird, to be honest. Play if you want to play though.

From my first box which I payed 29k gold I got Talisman of Anrgy spirit ( HC neck which drops from council of elders). Luckly enoungh I'm ret paladin and this is my BiS neck.
    From my 2nd box which I payed 19k I got Leather HC boots which drops from IQ.
    I haven't managed to buy any other box cause of expiration time overlap with my raid time so most of them I lost to ppl that had time to wait couple more mins to put last bid.

Forgot to add 3rd box I payed 35k and got mage/lock/priest pvp bracer.
    Last edited by Monoroth; 2013-08-06 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with the container. It's meant for those people who have more money than brains.
    fixed it for you
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got 3 overall
    1. pvp Cloak, sadly for the opposite Faction
    2. Warrior T3 Shoulders (for my Warrior) but the Container cost me 31k and the T3 pieces usually stay at 10-20k on my server)
    3. Nextherrocket X-Treme for 27k sold it for 40k

Deleted
    I got a Fiery Warhorse in mine for 50k... I already had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    So I got 3 overall

2. Warrior T3 Shoulders (for my Warrior) but the Container cost me 31k and the T3 pieces usually stay at 10-20k on my server)
    Shoulders are actually the most expensive part of the set. And considering it's Dreadnaught (arguably the most popular Tier 3 set), you got pretty lucky with 31k. I've seen them go for 100k+.

Just won a lovely fishing umbrella for 17k (srs)!

Deleted
    Ive seen a lot of people get mounts they already have, much to the annoyance of everyone around them.

A friend of mine got invincible from his bag yesterday for 23k and the funny thing is that he has been doing LK run from openraid for a year or more and got invincible 2 weeks ago and paid 750k to highest roll. Blizzard can be funny sometimes....

- - - Updated - - -

he is trying to get from the bags plague, mimiron and any other mount that he doesnt have.

15k got an horde mail pvp bracer :|

( alliance rogue or dk dont remeber what char bought it )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Shoulders are actually the most expensive part of the set. And considering it's Dreadnaught (arguably the most popular Tier 3 set), you got pretty lucky with 31k. I've seen them go for 100k+.
    depend the server i got my full warrior t3 set ( all exept boot ) not one piece over 15k most of them for 10-12k

and i was ready to go 50k+ per piece.. :P guess sometime its good to play a crappy server

(invincible was sold for 400k yesterday ) allready had it but 400k is quite a joke for that mount if you ask me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    A friend of mine got invincible from his bag yesterday for 23k and the funny thing is that he has been doing LK run from openraid for a year or more and got invincible 2 weeks ago and paid 750k to highest roll. Blizzard can be funny sometimes....

- - - Updated - - -

he is trying to get from the bags plague, mimiron and any other mount that he doesnt have.
    That has nothing to do with Blizzard They are not forcing him to pay 750k for a single mount.