Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Went for 22k yesterday, I was there as the sale was completed, so I asked who got what.
    They received a horde pvp item as alliance, poor guy was well pissed
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

60k last night on frostmane, got sham PvP bracers as a lock -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Cracked one open about a month ago...

Granted, it was only 7.5k, but damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    30k for Ashes of A'lar.
    Already had one...

Guess I'll have to gamble on one of these, though the odds are pretty terrible. Invincible plz.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's one on my server BMAH every 2-3 days, and it always goes for over 50k.
    Rich players

Is there a full list of items that can show up in these containers. It would help determine the odds of seeing a mount versus equipment.

The opposite-faction PvP ring I got from my container turned into my faction's equivalent when I dropped it into Void Storage. Anyone else have something like that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Is there a full list of items that can show up in these containers. It would help determine the odds of seeing a mount versus equipment.
    LMWHTFY

http://www.wowhead.com/item=97565
    Last edited by Salted Beef; 2013-09-05 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    A friend of mine got invincible from his bag yesterday for 23k and the funny thing is that he has been doing LK run from openraid for a year or more and got invincible 2 weeks ago and paid 750k to highest roll. Blizzard can be funny sometimes....

- - - Updated - - -

he is trying to get from the bags plague, mimiron and any other mount that he doesnt have.
    Why do you pay so damn much to highest roll then? Never seen above 150k offer on my realm (which has login queue and it's packed with goldcapped players - stupid BMAH containers never going below 50k), and LK 25hc isn't even hard to 3-4 man nowadays with competent people. Ashes of Alar in Cata was getting reserved for 15-20k, while being much more annoying boss due to all those CC and MC mechanics etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    The opposite-faction PvP ring I got from my container turned into my faction's equivalent when I dropped it into Void Storage. Anyone else have something like that happen?

LMWHTFY

http://www.wowhead.com/item=97565
    Not a complete list. The number of mounts listed there is unusually short.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=96460
    Probably not worth 31k as a hunter^^

Ive bought about 3 of these so far got an X-51 Rocket Xtreme from 1 and some tot heroic gear that wasnt good for me lol

Deleted
    52k on Tarren Mill EU, got the Horridon heroic caster neck as a hunter.. GG, do these things reset when the patch hits?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspectus View Post
    Do these things reset when the patch hits?
    I've heard yes and I've heard no.

Mine is in my bank in case of yes. 21k for T2 Pally Belt - On my druid =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    I've heard yes and I've heard no.

Mine is in my bank in case of yes. 21k for T2 Pally Belt - On my druid =/
    Hehe im saving mine aswell man, lets just hope for the best!

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't people who did that with pet battle bags get suspensions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Didn't people who did that with pet battle bags get suspensions?
    We'll see, I'd find it strange though because its not like we've got 100s of boxes saved up to ruin the market or anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not to mention there is no market to ruin. BMAH is a gold sink pure and simple.
    I know, but with the chance to get TCG mounts and pets you can trade... but as ill said, we'll see in a couple of days.. until then its just hoping for the best haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkiem View Post
    That was something entirely different. They were using a script to open the bag hundreds of times a second and duplicate items.

You can reset what is inside certain bags by waiting for patch day, or by opening your bags xrealm in different zones (with a mage porting you around). I believe this works for the barrens boxes that contain the brawlers quests...
    From what I was told (which may be incorrect), the punishment was due to the fact that the rewards from bags was increased from one patch to the next so players stored up bags in the hopes of taking advantage of the new rewards, and because of them abusing that, they were punished. I haven't seen anything before about the items being duped.

Not saying you're wrong or I'm right.

First one I bid on and won on Undermine - I paid 11k and got the Giant Sewer Rat, luckily I didn't have it and got an achievement