Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Got one for 23k and the Lich king mount was inside...definitely worth it for me
    and I got T3 monk shoulders! HUZZAH!
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." -Alexander Tytler

This is getting really tiresome, obvious liers will get infracted for trolling from now on! If you really want to tell what you got, try to take a screen shot aswell to make it more believeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    This is getting really tiresome, obvious liers will get infracted for trolling from now on! If you really want to tell what you got, try to take a screen shot aswell to make it more believeable.
    Thank you.

We haven't got one of that...

Stood in the Fire
    I got a heroic meg neck out of one I bought for 103k then a t3 Shaman helm out of one I bought for 53k =/.

sadly i allready owned a plagued proto as that is what my container gave me

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    and I got T3 monk shoulders! HUZZAH!
    There are no Monk t3 shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    There are no Monk t3 shoulders.
    "sarcasme"

OT : Was bidding on one , till it went over 116k..
    Stuff

I have bought to boxes for around 8k each, the first having a heroic healing ring from horridon and the other had the drake of the south winds.

never bought one of these from my server. every time i see one, they usually go for 100k or so. I remember one person on my guild purchasing one for almost 300k and got a pet that u can buy for 25 silver. never seen him play wow again after that.

PvP Horde Paladin Holy item on a Ally DK 27500g
    Wiizper#2846

Wiizper - Main

Was outbiding someone on it and he kept outbiding back. It got to 20k and I let him win it. He got the headless horseman mount, which we BOTH had. I am glad I didn't outbid him in the end.

Field Marshal
    dude on my server bought one for 200k, had horde pvp bracer inside. He was alli.
    Paper is fine, nerf Rock. ~Scissors

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Was outbiding someone on it and he kept outbiding back. It got to 20k and I let him win it. He got the headless horseman mount, which we BOTH had. I am glad I didn't outbid him in the end.
    really? seasonal mount from the BMAH? a u sure it wasnt the karazhan mount instead? cause I never seen or heard a season mount for any of the world event showing up there before.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    really? seasonal mount from the BMAH? a u sure it wasnt the karazhan mount instead? cause I never seen or heard a season mount for any of the world event showing up there before.
    I wonder same aswell. If thats true then its possible to get big love rocket in it aswell, which I'd pay gold cap for with closed eyes.

spent 840k Gold, Got Martin Thunder but was quickly removed by a GM

Infracted, This is still supposed to be a serious thread.
    Last edited by Kerdoz; 2013-07-26 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    spent 840k Gold, Got Martin Thunder but was quickly removed by a GM
    Mhm. Whatever you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    never bought one of these from my server. every time i see one, they usually go for 100k or so. I remember one person on my guild purchasing one for almost 300k and got a pet that u can buy for 25 silver. never seen him play wow again after that.
    That's really retarded. I'd never pay more than 15K for these things. Unless I was buying gold and not giving a damn about spending RL Money on in game vanity crap.

Goblin Gumbo kettle, 28k on nagrand eu

Just won Plagued Proto Drake on EU - Kazzak for 66k