Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    I just hope the Blood Elves and Draenei wont be skipped,that's all
    nah they won't do this. They would alienate part of their playerbase by doing this. Belfs and Draenei would look so ugly compare to every other race.
    Last edited by mmoca01e16f76d; 2013-05-24 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    I remember at some point a blue said that you should expect as much detail as the pandaren got, so I'm deeply interested to see what the art teams are up to.
    I'm afraid we will not only have to wait like 5 years in order for them to be released, if they are released all at once, but we will also not get any other races in the meantime.

I hope my blood elves don't get changed too much, but my feelings wouldn't be hurt if my undead were able to cover their elbows, knees and toes.

I expect the models to be pretty much like the current ones, but with more details, better animations and smoothier. Maybe they will make adjust some proportions, but it will not be far from what we have today. They won't change proportions or visuals too much, or else they risk making a lot of people angry just because "they changed it, so now it sucks".

I do want to see more skins at least: face-painted orcs, Mag'har and grey/red-skinned orcs, Wildhammer (tatooed) dwarves, Dark Iron dwarves and other new options of customization like new beards and hair styles.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2013-05-24 at 02:20 PM.

Blizz said somewhere that they're making the new models to be more on par with the pandas. Pandarin have facial expressions and real moving eyeballs. That means they're going to be updating all the models including the BC races, cause no race has actual eyeballs, even the worgen and goblins. I just hope they get to the female worgen and make their face less derp...

Deleted
    All I want is Blizz to finally hire this guy and let him do all the models.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Intaanis/videos

10+ Year Old Account
    More beard styles and overall better detail.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
    All I want is Blizz to finally hire this guy and let him do all the models.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Intaanis/videos
    The models he does are the same as Blizzards. He just does the reskin. I like how all the comments on his videos are "Blizzard sucks you do it way better".

It's like his videos are a hub for WoW haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    The size of characters.

What i mean, like example dwarfs.
    give them a option to make them fat, so every dwarf looks a little different.

Example the hobbit, we got normal dwarfs and big fat dwarfs =p
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard from a friend that they are just going to do Night Elves and Trolls for now. I guess they're just going to go little by little. I'm not sure if that's true or not but it's all I heard. All I really expect to see is updated graphics like how detailed the Pandaren are.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

my troll needs a waistline, atm armour looks retarded on trolls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starving Artist View Post
    Your pretty funny Op ....the new models will be no more then the panda models are now . That being said if you expect a lot you will be very very sad
    though I have high hopes, like the OP I fear that you can be right. I am thinking a lot about character costumisation and would love blizzard to blow us away with a great new character editor. Yet, the pandaren and even the worgen and goblins habe made me very pessimistic.
    While I have seen good character editors in other games, I also can understand, that blizz does not want to scare people of with a overwhelming complexity of choices. Yet I think an advanced option would solve this problem.
    What I would like to see? Well I am "funny" too, I guess. And yes, as the op I am a helpless dreamer.

Height, weight, muscle size, all that should be standart. See a fat troll or a skinny warlock should be normal. The models are outdated, everyone knows that.
    Dark Iron Dwarves and Mag'Gar Orks, and many other choices for supraces should be standart. I have no idea what programming is about, but honestly, what is the problem to impliment subraces? I would even be ok with the undead model of blood elves (the dark ranger ones from Lich King)

The editor now is a pain. TTry to make a Goblin face. Pick a nose and you are stuck with specific ears. all pandaren have the same face. Making the new character editor like the one we have for the pandaren would be a slap in the face. Dont get me wrong, I like WoW, I am a fan of blizzard. But I dont get some of their arguements.

I want to be able to hide my armor, or parts of it, or via the transmog system (hello? why can we level with invisible vests, and attack with a rolling pin but can not do that on max level when transmogged? The game should be serious? Wow? honestly?
    give us tattoos, scars, piercings. More beards (for trolls!) and haircuts. Warpaint, and even stupid hair colours should be possibly to whoever wants to run around with a pink haired ork (not saying you should)
    I like the idea of warriors beeing able to be the tallest class, even a slightly smaller model of the wartrolls (that big ones from zg for example) would be nice.
    With a good transmog system, there can be so many good options for tattoos and scars. Dont let the proud orks hide behind that armor. Have you forgotten the blademasters? If we cant play such a class, give us at least an option to look like them. all the fan and blizz art gives us shirtless fighters.

I would love to be able to costumize every last bit of my character. Not just one tattoo for the whole body. No, should be able to have the arm be tattooed like a sleeve, or be able to have multiple tattoos on every bodypart (lets say 5 tattoo options and places on the arm for example)

Yes, that is asked a lot. But who do we ask? we ask a team, that has a statue outside their yard, where they promise us the best there can be. So blizz, please, give us the best you can.