Poll: Best 1v1 class?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    1v1 in a world pvp scenario I have never lost as fury

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solseka View Post
    1v1 in a world pvp scenario I have never lost as fury
    That means little. In wpvp the one who attacks 1st usually wins, unless the opponent is on his toes/not a noob/not a pve hero/not shit geared/not out of important cds.

Deleted
    I'd say the most OP class atm are Disc Priests, immortal in 1on1.
    Not sure if they can kill anything by themselves, but they are unkillable.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Oh come off it. First, I think it's safe to assume op was referring to dps. Why would you duel as a healer? Maybe before they nerfed disc dps, but even then.. we're not talking about healers here. Second, disc aren't immortal 1v1. They aren't supposed to be able to be killed by just one dps, but they can be. Trust me.

I've noticed priest have got a few votes in the last couple days since this thread was necro'd. Guessing people are voting because of disc priest. Which again, doesn't make any sense. Shadow Priests aren't** THAT strong in a 1v1 situation against most classes. Getting trained by melee is no fun. No decent lock or mage should get beaten by us either.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2013-07-24 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercoven View Post
    Oh come off it. First, I think it's safe to assume op was referring to dps. Why would you duel as a healer? Maybe before they nerfed disc dps, but even then.. we're not talking about healers here. Second, disc aren't immortal 1v1. They aren't supposed to be able to be killed by just one dps, but they can be. Trust me.

I've noticed priest have got a few votes in the last couple days since this thread was necro'd. Guessing people are voting because of disc priest. Which again, doesn't make any sense. Shadow Priests are THAT strong 1v1 against most classes. Getting trained by melee is no fun. No decent lock or mage should get beaten by us either.
    Discs can't kill dps-ers who have decent self heals. Locks have tons of hels and even dps-ers have issues going past a warrior's 2nd wind in def stance. So yeah, no healer can solo dps-ers that have tools to keep themselves up.

However, a disc can and should be able to win any 1v1 against hunters, mages or rogues (those who don't just run away), who don't have very reliable self heals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    If Disc is immortal, what would you say about Resto Shamans? Every healer is unkillable 1v1, why do you think Disc is "more" immortal then others? What about MW monks? they can heal + make solid dmg ...
    To op, what about tanks 1v1?

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    If Disc is immortal, what would you say about Resto Shamans? Every healer is unkillable 1v1, why do you think Disc is "more" immortal then others? What about MW monks? they can heal + make solid dmg ...
    To op, what about tanks 1v1?
    exactly.

you're right. mw are really quite strong, and can take a beating. resto shamans and druids, like disc, are also popular in arena. as far as discs being immortal? sure they have a large representation, but it doesn't mean they are godly. it's hilarious. people want to be able to 1v1 a healer and if they can't, the healer is op. healers aren't intended to be 1v1, or did they not get the memo?