Are LFR queue's fast now with 5.3 loot filter function

As title states, now that you can chose the loot you want of the boss are queue's for LFR shorter or we still waiting 40-50 minutes for solo dps queues?

well tanks and healers can go dps specs. thats what im doing

Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    well tanks and healers can go dps specs. thats what im doing
    Though true, I believe(hope) is that more healers would go heals and still have a short queue but roll DPS spec for loots thus increasing the pool of healers and thus reducing the time. Least in theory. So how long are solo queues?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know queue times, but I used to queue solo dps, and now I queue as a tank and still get my dps gear. So there's one less person out of the pool of dps people.

10+ Year Old Account
    The queues I was in yesterday were fairly normal for a Tuesday (~20 minutes each). It's not until Thursday or so that they start reaching 40 minutes normally, so we'll see.

Still the same amount of time, its just nice now to be able to swap roles so my lacking toon could get drops from bosses my other spec doesnt need.

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    Though true, I believe(hope) is that more healers would go heals and still have a short queue but roll DPS spec for loots thus increasing the pool of healers and thus reducing the time. Least in theory. So how long are solo queues?
    My Worry is that hybrids with ToT level DPS gear will queue as healers and only have 463ish level healing gear just so they can get a faster queue. And then cause major problems when their heals don't do diddly.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    My Worry is that hybrids with ToT level DPS gear will queue as healers and only have 463ish level healing gear just so they can get a faster queue. And then cause major problems when their heals don't do diddly.
    Yeah cause healing LFR is so mindnumbingly complicated and harsh..

Oh wait.

I think it'll work out fine, but I also don't think it'll affect queue times all that much. Some dps will go healer now, but at the same time healers can go dps. We'll see.

Queues seem longer to be lately. I'm queuing as heals btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    Queues seem longer to be lately. I'm queuing as heals btw.
    Finding this also, 25 minute queues as a healer on the 2nd day after reset. Might have better luck queueing as DPS :P

Deleted
    Healer queue longer for me too D:

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Finding this also, 25 minute queues as a healer on the 2nd day after reset. Might have better luck queueing as DPS :P
    Just queue as all roles you have gear for, and when you get in, choose the spec you want loot for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly do my raidfinder runs wednesday (where we have our maintanence in europe) and thursday; if I single queue I have about 12min wait time ;-)

*this is as a dps