Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    hey Buddy I would defo be up for this here is a few links for ya
    Defias-brotherhood Sígo
    Battle tag Sigo#2909

One more for US servers... let's make an EU x US competiton

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stream this, is going to be very cool to watch :P

Maybe if someone makes a US version we should do MSV or ToES, regardless I'd be up for this depending on when it is.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Maybe if someone makes a US version we should do MSV or ToES, regardless I'd be up for this depending on when it is.
    Tsulong in TOES would be rather problematic I would think. Warlocks can only heal themselves and their pets. I don't think they can heal the dragon. Unless you plan on not healing at all during that phase and only doing stuff to tsulong during the night phase.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

This is why raid spectating should be in the game. I so wish I had the time to actually join. >.<

I'm in for US servers. Swaggajuice#1934

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Tsulong in TOES would be rather problematic I would think. Warlocks can only heal themselves and their pets. I don't think they can heal the dragon. Unless you plan on not healing at all during that phase and only doing stuff to tsulong during the night phase.
    That fight probably wouldn't be possible since not only can we not heal but also we can't dispel, so it would require some serious burst to kill the big add before it puts terrorize on tsulong.

Edit: Yes, I have been reminded that imps can dispel, rarely have reason to use mine so I forget from time to time.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-05-28 at 03:00 PM.

That fight probably wouldn't be possible since not only can we not heal but also we can't dispel, so it would require some serious burst to kill the big add before it puts terrorize on tsulong.
    Imp.

/10char

yea I always forget about that little rascal. Still, no healing.

I'm ready to go :P I sent you a PM

Bookmarking this thread to hopefully see a video later on. I'm a little skeptical though since dk's have the whole blood worm thing going for them.

Deleted
    yea I always forget about that little rascal. Still, no healing.
    We would kill the boss before the first day phase.

Deleted
    I'm up for it! I'll stream and record it if i get a spot

Heres my B-tag Ignocia#2706

I hope you will stream this somewhere (i.e twitch) and link it here. It would be interesting to watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janir View Post
    I hope you will stream this somewhere (i.e twitch) and link it here. It would be interesting to watch.
    I will most likely be streaming it on twitch. I'll link my twitch page when the event starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely interested

Make sure you post a video, sounds like its going to be awesome,

Presuming the majority of the time its going to be sending different void lords in at different times, so theres constant taunts being used, boss's be spinning like their on a merry go round!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd set this up for US if I weren't moving next weekend. Still, someone should get a US run going at the same time. It'd be one hell of a competition to watch, and a lot of fun . Maybe someone who isn't going can spend a few hours streaming both side by side with some commentary. Make it a real event!

Come on US, someone step up and take the lead! Don't let those limey bastards across the pond show us up! (that's the best I've got, I just got up.)
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

-Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!