Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[100,000 Honorable Kills] Of the Alliance/Horde

So what's everyones progress on this? anyone have any good farming tactics? and anyone who already has it, how long did it take?

I'm currently sat on 35k HK's, 80% of which I got on my warlock but I'm currently leveling a rogue and when in battlegrounds I've noticed just staying Stealthed wherever combat is happening I've been soaking up butt loads of HK's. IE, chillin' out max at Blacksmith while everyone tries to cap.

About 65k. I hardly PvPed during Cataclysm though. Being a warlock without a pocket healer wasn't really that much fun.

Was pisseasy during cataclysm ... Download Preform av enabler - join Av 40 ppl premade = get 600+ hk / 15 minutes :P
    Got about 170k hk when i stopped wow ..

I got it near the end of cataclysm, so took me almost 2 expansions. The majority comes from Wintergrasp during WotLK but in the end you just have to do a lot of battlegrounds. You can "Force" a lot of HK's in Alterac Valley by just defending icewing/stoneheart bunker, usually ends up in massive fights between icewing and stormpike GY.
    Blacksmith at AB also works well, I think you get HK's from every other base there.
    Think of the hubris it must take to yank a soul out of non existence into this... meat, to force a life into this... thresher. That"s... so my daughter, she spared me the sin of being a father. - Rust Cohle

Got it in WotLK but currently stuck on 225k, haven't really felt all that much like PvPing in MoP.

Got this right away when they went account wide. When 5.3 launches with the res changes I may pvp more and start working on the 250k one.

Blademaster
    As GregDub said, it was very easy with the addon called Preform AV Enabler. I went from 100k HK achievement to 250k HK achievement in 26 days.

Same boat, I need 6k more but dailys take up alot of my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Let me answer your question with another:

How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?

Not got it yet but I'm fairly close - at about 94k atm.

So what does 'Preform AV Enabler' do exactly? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    I'm currently leveling a rogue and when in battlegrounds I've noticed just staying Stealthed wherever combat is happening I've been soaking up butt loads of HK's. IE, chillin' out max at Blacksmith while everyone tries to cap.
    You j*rk.

No need to insult others.
    Last edited by Kerdoz; 2013-05-21 at 06:58 PM.

got it.. im at 112k HK

On 150k kills, so easy to get if you actually put some effort in.

Got it when they crossed account kill count

Quote Originally Posted by Draemina View Post
    As GregDub said, it was very easy with the addon called Preform AV Enabler. I went from 100k HK achievement to 250k HK achievement in 26 days.
    I'm hope you are wearing your title with shame

im on 130k kills :\
    dragonmaw - EU

Got mine early in wotlk while my server still had a good pvp community. Just good old fashion killing and 10-20 man premades.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I'm hope you are wearing your title with shame
    LOLUMAD
    I rather team up with players who also wanna farm HK then have 39 idiots in my team who don't do anything that is positive in the bg ....

I'm at 50k but I'm not really focusing on that and letting it go up when I'm doing other achievements in bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    DON'T it yet but I'm fairly close - at about 94k atm.
    (Fixed)

In the same boat here. I am getting it slowly but surely. If I would've known about Perform AV Enabler when people were really using it I would've done it....instead I think I was in an AV where people were using it against us lol.