New to the class

I have a 71 priest that I haven't played since early in Cata, and TBH I never played him very seriously. I'd like to learn how to play as a healer, are there any go-to sites that anyone would suggest?

Sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere. The titles of the sticky posts didn't seem to encapsulate what I'm looking for.

Deleted
    For the basics: http://www.icy-veins.com/discipline-...-healing-guide

There's guides on this forum/wow forum and others aswell, although Icy-veins has what you need to start with.
    For more advanced stuff you could go to elitist jerks, or just browse the forums and look through some discussion, there's a couple of interesting ones.

Deleted
    howtopriest.com is a great place for all kind of priests - so go check that out.

Other than that talesofapriest.com is a good priest blog by Derevka

Deleted
    For the basics: http://www.icy-veins.com/discipline-...-healing-guide

There's guides on this forum/wow forum and others aswell, although Icy-veins has what you need to start with.
    For more advanced stuff you could go to elitist jerks, or just browse the forums and look through some discussion, there's a couple of interesting ones.
    It pains me to say this but the icy-veins disc guide is honestly even worse than Lathus guide, I would encourage you to stay as far away from it as possible. Your best bet is really howtopriest.com, there's a few decent guides and some good discussions there.

Edit: and for the love of god stay away from Noxxic, I'm struggling to understand how you can fit in so many wrong things when you barely type anything.
    Last edited by mmoc321e539296; 2013-05-27 at 11:56 PM.

for any class/spec www.noxxic.com gives some nice general insights in how to play, gear, gem, etc. Both for pve and for pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you choose to play holy Mazi's guide on this forum is spot on.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15