Diablo 3 crashing randomly?

As of yesterday, D3 seems to be crashing/freezing at random. No, really, completely at random, the game window will just lock up and become unresponsive, forcing me to End Process it.

Is this happening to anyone else? I'm not sure what is causing it, because I haven't made any hardware or software changes, and this just started happening out of nowhere last night. It's happened three times so far today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Been running it for a couple of hours tonight, no problems so far.

I'm gonna try moving D3 back to my SSD. I had originally moved it to my HDD to free up space on my SSD (because I barely ever played it at the time) and that caused a good deal of loading lag and general lag. Now that I've freed up ~30GB on my SSD, I'm gonna move D3 back there and see if that fixes anything.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

Try to run an HD scan with a free tool like HD Tune. Any red sectors in the GUI indicates its a hard drive issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PropGames View Post
    Try to run an HD scan with a free tool like HD Tune. Any red sectors in the GUI indicates its a hard drive issue.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure my old HDD is dying, because TF2 randomly locks up and crashes as well, and that game is installed on my HDD.

Moving D3 back to my SSD fixed the lockups. sadly I don't have room for TF2 on my SSD as well. :P