Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Red Vial and The Bear and the Lady Fair have a chance to come from the random scenario chests.

Two friends of mine I was queueing with earlier got the book; I got the vial.

EDIT: Just got the book. Confirmed that these both can now drop from random scenario chests.
    Last edited by MorpheusDV; 2013-05-25 at 11:23 PM.

Deleted
    I can confirm the bearlady and splat items do drop from rndm scenarios. I was around 30th scen for the day until bearlady dropped from the cache, then soon after (around 5-10 scens after i got the splat item.

Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    I can confirm the bearlady and splat items do drop from rndm scenarios. I was around 30th scen for the day until bearlady dropped from the cache, then soon after (around 5-10 scens after i got the splat item.
    Got 4 books now, 0 vial.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the "Teeth Like Swords" from the fishing " contest".
    Every day there is a specific place where A LOT of pools spawn at 1 place and you can fish endlessly for the fish of the day. I went there, fished for some minuts since I was bored, and I got the quest item. Maybe more can drop, depending on the place of the pool.
    Will take a closer look at this the upcoming weeks.

i just got it yesterday two in one cache. very lucky, it took me 75 runs >.> but i do not need bear and lady which i already had it done on other random scenario.

http://imageshack.us/a/img90/1615/scoredtwo.png proof

Deleted
    as someone stated before
    Mingus Comes from doing Archeology. Razorgrin comes from fishing. Ro-Shambo comes from the farm which is related to cooking.
    I Rerolled from my paladin who got Archelogy fishing and cooking at max lvl while my lil panda more or less got nothing in these proffesions.
    Are these things tradable "BoA" or possible to obtain at low lvl Fishing / Archelogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idioten View Post
    as someone stated before

I Rerolled from my paladin who got Archelogy fishing and cooking at max lvl while my lil panda more or less got nothing in these proffesions.
    Are these things tradable "BoA" or possible to obtain at low lvl Fishing / Archelogy.
    You can get Razorgrin with low level fishing, I started on pandaria pools with 1 and ended up around 150 by the time I fished up the quest item, archaeology requires at least 450 to start getting Uldum digsites however I'd suggest going all the way to 600 (only takes a few hours) and trading solves for tol'vir boxes, it's a lot faster than waiting for Uldum digsites to appear.

And no you can't send them to alts, BoP sadly.

Deleted
    Just got Well-worn Blindfold from a darkmoon daily reward. It was the Tonk one, but its probably random.

Blind Hero is rank 9. didnt understand the fight, he rapes melee, so i nuked him on range as enhancement.
    Last edited by mmocbcd4ea9821; 2013-06-01 at 10:41 PM.

Deleted
    I didn't mind that u have to go "out" to accomplish brawlers guild until awefull RNG ruined idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudko View Post
    I didn't mind that u have to go "out" to accomplish brawlers guild until awefull RNG ruined idea.
    RNG is only involved with extra bosses, which have nothing to do with "accomplishing" brawlers guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    RNG is only involved with extra bosses, which have nothing to do with "accomplishing" brawlers guild.
    Brawler's guild consist of those extra bosses. You can't think of yourself as true brawler in case you didn't challange all possible brawlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tethos View Post
    Just got Well-worn Blindfold from a darkmoon daily reward. It was the Tonk one, but its probably random.

Blind Hero is rank 9. didnt understand the fight, he rapes melee, so i nuked him on range as enhancement.
    As melee all you need to do is strafe around him in circles and make sure you run directly away from him when he does Blind Cleave.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Tethos View Post
    FML, did all of the dailies (except battle pets as mine are level 12 max), no card. Also need to level some pets for the other card which sucks :|

Ran over 50 scenarios today, no SPLAT but i've gotten 3 bear and the lady fair cards.

Not to mention got to level up Archaeology for one card....

...and wait for them to fix Razorgrin fight for melee.

Oh well, I'm still a Level 10 Brawler with rare bosses dead I guess?
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    FML, did all of the dailies (except battle pets as mine are level 12 max), no card. Also need to level some pets for the other card which sucks :|

Ran over 50 scenarios today, no SPLAT but i've gotten 3 bear and the lady fair cards.

Razorgrin is doable with crackling jade lightning and spinning fire blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post

If you really want Blind Hero ASAP you can run all the dailies on your alts and send the boxes to your main.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
    Razorgrin is doable with crackling jade lightning and spinning fire blossom
    Tried that, too low DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    If you really want Blind Hero ASAP you can run all the dailies on your alts and send the boxes to your main.
    maybe I will...

Edit:

Took me 3 chars worth of dailies to finally get it, and one-shot him. It was a bit of a let down after all that :|

Was sound advice that you gave above, used it blindly and still won - can't say it was a clean kill :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Ir22eGLLU
    Last edited by Yohassakura; 2013-06-02 at 03:12 AM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I make 45 dailies today and the item didn't drop. I only have one 90 and the rest are between 1 and 89. Anyone get this on a non-90 lvl char? It will be a nice hint for not do the same thing tomorrow

Deleted
    I did the darkmoon dailies on 7 characters, thats 35 boxes without getting the blindfold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    I did the darkmoon dailies on 7 characters, thats 35 boxes without getting the blindfold.
    Anyone got this in US SERVERS? I'm starting to think than this is so f........ bugged in US. Already 200 boxes checked with guildies and NOT A SINGLE DROP.