Thread: Gearing Advice

Gearing Advice

Hey all,

Basically after some advice as to how I should be gearing, I don't think anything is currently wrong but I've been seeing alot of DKs gearing for DPS with little change to survivability, any help, advice or insight will be appreciated!

Armory - us battle net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Knyghtxo/simple

Also, I upgraded the wrong trinket >.<

Haven't posted enough to post links =.=

You're in DPS gear on your armory. I'm assuming you'd prefer to have your tank gear checked out?

Sorry, should be fixed now.

Just to clarify I'm wondering how I should gem/how much Mastery/Stamina I can afford to change to Haste.

I'd definitely take some of the red slots that you've ignored and put exp/mastery in them (well maybe except for the 60 dodge ones)

As for how much dps you can get that's for you to decide. If you feel too comfortable with your damage taken you may can:
    - Look for gear with better itemization than the one you use (t15 4p isn't worth it and you need to equip some reall bad pieces for it while on the other hand you could be having the dps 4p with better stats and a significant dps boost)
    - Replace your Shado Pan trinket with one of the dps trinkets
    - Reforge some of your mastery to haste.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault one of your trinkets?

lol get gear that looks good, constructive as f***!

Anyway, I messed around a bit killing warbringers and such, I feel too squishy now maybe I need to get more mastery back...
    At the time I was in full raid gear the threads now 3 days old, so yeah I was just messing around

Thanks for the advice Nillo!