Thumbs up Multiple Death Knights. One server!

I just had to make a thread, I'm sure many of you that love playing a Death Knight will be happy to know you can now create multiple Death Knights on a single server without needing to transfer or delete/restore!

Source - Ghostcrawler replied to my tweet: https://twitter.com/AshfordChapman/s...66691814371328

Edit: Apparently WoW Insider already has a post up. I should check my emails more often.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/05/24/de...iction-lifted/
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-05-25 at 01:14 AM.

About time... Too bad my main realm is already capped at 11 characters. :(
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

I have a few spots open still, so I can say is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    About time... Too bad my main realm is already capped at 11 characters. :(
    I thought it was weird that all 3 of my characters are male draenei, but I see someone has an even bigger penchant for one race/gender combo

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Edit: Apparently WoW Insider already has a post up. I should check my emails more often.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/05/24/de...iction-lifted/
    And they were late at that: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21207108

Starting over on the other faction with a new DK, I'm considering a goblin because of the racial bonuses. Also thinking engineering for both the solo aspect as well as repairbot/mailbox/guildbank access from anywhere. So that leaves me with one more profession. Ill take mining to build mats to level engi. then store enough mats to level JC in a guild bank I think? Any opinions or other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    That was a totally diff topic, it was refering to in 5.2 can we make 2 dk's on one server. Which tech was possible if you did some shifty transfers or deletions, but now it's different. now you can just plain make a second one on the server.

Which I think is awesome and I will so use to get an Alliance to max level and get the achieve for both a Horde and Alliance max level toon ~

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    That was a totally diff topic, it was refering to in 5.2 can we make 2 dk's on one server. Which tech was possible if you did some shifty transfers or deletions, but now it's different. now you can just plain make a second one on the server.

Which I think is awesome and I will so use to get an Alliance to max level and get the achieve for both a Horde and Alliance max level toon ~
    Check the post I linked and the date of the post, that was after 5.3 hit. He just didn't feel to open a new thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Check the post I linked and the date of the post, that was after 5.3 hit. He just didn't feel to open a new thread...
    Ah I misunderstood what you meant, I saw that post when it was first posted so I was thinking of that date rather then the most recent poster, my apologies ^.^

Deleted
    This is what wow needed. Subs rising as we speak.

/squee
    /10 characters

Here's some MMO-C style speculation: this ability to make multiple DKs on a single realm reflects the fact that it's been 4+ years since Wrath, and DKs are no longer "special". Could this be a "pre-move" in anticipation of a new Hero class?

Deleted
    I would relate it to the 85-90 exp nerf more than any other possible coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    Here's some MMO-C style speculation: this ability to make multiple DKs on a single realm reflects the fact that it's been 4+ years since Wrath, and DKs are no longer "special". Could this be a "pre-move" in anticipation of a new Hero class?
    I would relate it to the fact that before they were (still are) a hero class, starting at 55 instead of 1. They probably also didn't want a huge swarm (well larger then it was anyways) of dk's playing through, they wanted people to still play other classes so they restricted it per server. Now however you can make 1 of each class, and it doesn't matter as much. If there is a class you will never play well make a second of another you like (I will never make a rogue).

Also they might have tried to keep em like that to prevent both a max level Alliance and Horde dk on the same server, but now that also matters less as people always found ways around it.