532 Hunter (Fearless pre 5.2) LF serious pogression

So yeah, last tier I finished up 16/16H pre 5.2 with a good group of guild mates. As ToT landed I had to take a step back for RL (was finishing my masters, couldn't devote 5 nights a week to raiding) and moved to raid with a couple good friends of mine. I love the guys to death but I am now working with a more open schedule and see no reason that should change any time in the future. So, I am looking to slip back into progression raiding once again. Do not get me wrong, I have a few heroics under my belt in ToT (first 6 down on heroic). But such a minimal schedule/lax attitude leaves me wanting more. I have been playing WoW since release and have consistently downed current content during each xpac and want to continue that trend with a solid guild I can call home for a long time to come. My DPS is on point, I've logs I will gladly share to give a feel for how I play in a raid. I am more then willing to answer any questions and fill out any applications your guild may require. Although I am sort of asking guilds to spam me below, know that I am not unwilling to put forth the traditional effort, this merely helps me find some good options I can explore more fully.

As for my raid availablity, I can raid rather flexibly and have the ability to tweak my times to work with the right guild. I am EST and have consistently raided PST times, would prefer no fri/sat nights and would prefer times after 8pm EST (am a bit lenient with that time).

I am currently horde and would prefer to stay that way for purely financial reasons, but again the right guild could sway me on this.

While most of my experience this Xpac has been in 25s, I am open to a 10m.

By all means post below with your spam or any questions you may have for me. I am looking forward to hearing from each of you and appreciate the time taken to read my rather meandering post.

Battle.net ID: Daario#1308

http://fallen-gaming.net

Fallen is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content. Skilled and experienced players are encouraged to apply to be a part of our core roster as we establish ourselves as a premier US raiding guild. To apply, please visit our website.

Current Class Needs:

Holy/Disc Priest – VERY High Priority
    Shadow Priest – VERY High Priority
    Mage – VERY High Priority
    Holy Paladin – VERY High Priority

Elemental Shaman – High Priority
    Death Knight (DPS) - High Priority
    Hunter - High Priority
    Windwalker Monk- High Priority
    Warlock- High Priority
    Balance Druid – High Priority

Resto Druid - Medium Priority
    Enhancement Shaman - Medium Priority
    Warrior (DPS) - Medium Priority
    Mistweaver Monk – Medium Priority

If your class is not listed do not hesitate to apply. We are always looking for the best players of any class and your application will still be considered.

Raid Times:
    Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    7:30-11:30 EST (4:30-8:30 PST)

There is a potential for overtime when pushing progression.

Why Fallen Gaming?

Initially formed on the server Stonemaul and since has transferred to the server Tichondrius (PST-PVP). Always at the height of end-game content with skilled and knowledgeable players, Fallen has managed to be the top on the server, achieving numerous realm firsts and feats. We're strongly motivated and pride ourselves on the consistency and stability that has allowed us to remain one of the top.

In order to maintain a lean roster we encourage raiders to have alts they can raid on if an encounter requires several of one class. This enables us to get kills faster without over recruitment and benching a lot of people.

Notable Achievements -

- Realm First! Sha of Fear US 29
    - Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer US 29
    - Realm First! Will of the Emperor US 21
    - Cataclysm content completely cleared
    - Realm First! Deathwing
    - Realm First! Heroic Nefarian
    - Realm First! Sinestra
    - Realm First! Guild Level 25
    - Realm First! Working as a Team
    - Realm First! Fall of the Lich King
    - A Tribute to Immortality
    - Realm First! Grand Crusader
    - Realm First! Death's Demise
    - Realm First! Magic Seeker
    - Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    - Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    - Burning Crusade content completely cleared with 2/6 SWP pre-nerf and 6/6 post
    - MC, BWL, AQ40, and 3 Wings + Raz down in Naxxramas.

Expectations

Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings. We expect vocal communication when required.

If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in Fallen Gaming, we would love to see an application from you.

Ruspberry- Raspberry#1494

Or contact an officer, Shuhalo, Poorguy, Jase, or Ruspberry in game for further information.

**Please be sure you write a message saying who you are and that you wish to speak about recruitment in your Battle Tag invite.

http://fallen-gaming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Blankrange, I'm interested in talking to you further about your search for a guild. Your heroic experience is good and I'm interested in seeing what you can do. My guild is Exiled Legion on Zul'jin and we raid 3 nights a week. We're currently 9/13 heroic and are continuing to push as one of the best 10 hour guilds you can find. We'd love to hear from you soon, and here is some additional info about Exiled Legion:

US-Zul'Jin

MoP ranking: 72 US http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier15_25

Exiled Legion is a mature (18+ only) 25 man progression guild. We are a well established, driven guild that was created on Doomhammer on July 21st, 2007. The whole raid team transferred to Zul'Jin on April 19th, 2013.

Raid Progression Schedule:

Tue: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst)......7pm-10pm (cst)......8pm-11pm (est)
    Wed: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)
    Thu: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)

Our Expectations:

We expect a serious long-term commitment to be part of our raiding roster. Players should show up consistently on time, miss only with extremely rare exception, and always give advance notice if they can't keep their commitments. We also expect players to visit the guild forums regularly, to keep up to date on guild announcements, boss strategies, and to participate in general discussions.

We encourage those interested to watch our stream during raid times http://exiledlegion.com/quicklinks

http://exiledlegion.com

Questions? Feel free to contact Shaylene, Peekingtom, or Scyzek in-game for more information.

Shaylene's in-game realid: shez_bien@yahoo.com
    Peekingtom's in-game realid: tjgames11@gmail.com
    Scyzek's in-game realid: melee_maniac@yahoo.com

Appreciate the responses. Will look over the provided information and get in touch shortly.

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a hunter for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes and 11/13 tier 15 heroic modes.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier14_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Will try and get in touch with those who have added me asap, just been a tad busy with the holiday weekend. Definitely appreciate the responses.

<War Party> on Korgath is an adult oriented 10m, 5/13H ToT, progression guild looking for a skilled Hunter.

worldofwarparty.com

Our atmosphere is fun with minimal stress and drama, yet we get things done and strive to experience everything the game has to offer. We ask our raiders to maintain a high raid attendance percentage and keep up to date on encounter and class knowledge in order to make sure we have a fully prepared roster each night. At the same time we do realize that WoW does not need to be a second job. Progression can happen without being elitists. We strive to maintain a roster of approximately 12 people to ensure a 100% guild only roster and class diversity as needed - no one is considered a "bench" player. Our officers are experienced raiders with many previous heroic modes under our belts, and various leadership experience from other guilds/expansions.

RAID TIMES:

Sun: 9pm-12am CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
    Mon: 9pm-12am CST (Usually have this day off when things are on farm)
    Tue: 9pm-12am CST
    Wed: 9pm-12am CST
    (We sometimes add extra days if the guild wants to work more on a particular encounter, these extra days are not mandatory)

WHAT WE NEED: 1 Hunter
    Hunter - High

Other experienced and skilled players of any class/spec are always encouraged to apply.

Must have Heroic experience, and a MINIMUM iLVL of 515 is required. Or logs with top 200 rankings.

If you are interested in applying, please visit: worldofwarparty.com
    If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in game before applying, please feel free to contact Jamz in game via tell or mail.
    Battletag: Jamz#1179

Thank you all for the responses. Going to stop my search for a guild and just focus on those who have posted/added me. I will be getting in touch quickly as I can and look forward to talking to those who took the time to respond.

Hey there, Reckless is looking for 1 or 2 exceptional ranged DPS.

25 man progression:
    8/13H ToT
    15/16H T14

Our Schedule
    Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
    8:00 PM - 12AM EST
    We will raid until 1AM some nights during progression.

All other info on our guild can be found below.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3798160?page=1
    Battle tag: Narthul#1101 - Verdell#1538

Apply at www.recklessonline.com