Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Devil may cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Metal Gear Solid or Mass Effect 2.

Deleted
    The original bioshock or infinite, both have great motifs

10+ Year Old Account
    imma go with assassins creed 2 brotherhood and revelations.

3 right behind that.

Planescape: Torment and System Shock 2 come to mind almost immediately for me.

Also Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas (they're all connected through history in each game) for a series. Each game is individually not so big on their story, but when you play them (especially in order) you notice all the things/changes that happen from the first game up to NV and it's pretty amazing.

Planescape: Torment
    Valkyrie Profile

The Walking Dead and Heavy Rain (especially Ethans bad endings). Both gave me tears

Deleted
    Lots of Planescape: Torment fans around here. Brings a tear to my eye.

The Nameless One is the best character I've ever seen in a video game.

Minecraft

/10
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a really hard decision between Metal Gear Solid series, Red Dead Redemption, Final Fantasy 10, and the Mass Effect series. I'd probably go with the Metal Gear Solid series because each game just connects so well with each other. Like Mass Effect with Shepard, you get so attached to Snake after playing through each one and then at the end of MGS 4 it's like saying goodbye to your best friend you've known for years. Each character also is very memorable and also like Mass Effect you actually care for them. They're just such good characters. The story too is very interesting and unique.

To give you an example of just how good this series was, I first played MGS 4 not even having that much interest in it, only bought it because it was cheap and I knew it was a decent game, as I only played the second one, MGS 2, where you're Raiden for most of the game and I didn't even finish it. So after I beat MGS 4 I loved it so much I immediately went on Amazon to buy the the PS2 collection of MGS 1, 2, and 3. After I beat all of those I replayed MGS 4 and made the game like 20 times better when I saw all the connections between the games especially near the end where you re-visit that factory where your first mission took place.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe