What do you guys spend your Justice Points on?

Hello everyone!

Besides buying Heirlooms, wich i don't really need anymore... I've been spending my JP on the Cataclysm Cloth '' Embersilk '', then just AH'ing it.

What do you guys spend your JP on besides Heirlooms?
    *Waiting for Artifact Knowledge work orders*

Pet battle stones.7
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    You already mentioned heirlooms - besides that, Tier sets! I'm collecting all of them, some require JP to buy them - T9 through T12 in particular, and some T8 pieces. Other than that, there are a few mounts you can buy with Justice and Honor points (JP > HP convert).

Majestic Zircons and cardinal rubies which I send to my JC to make agi/int/str and stam gems which sell anywhere between 150-200. And I buy all the BOE bracers and sell for 500g a piece. Been doing the gems since MOP launch and prob made a good 10-15k off those alone. And bracers I just started a few months ago and prob around 10-15k with those also. Not a huge amount but better then nothing.