Radical Mojo should be account-bound

The Latent Kor'kron items from the barrens quests look like T0.5 and I really would like to have the set for my priest. But my priest is level 86 now. I have 3 level 90 chars and I think it would be nice if we could farm the sets for our alts so they can wear them once they are 90. I don't know how long we will be able to do these barrens quests. They look very temporary (meaning until Patch 5.4). I think they should make the Radical Mojo bind on account so we can set the The Latent Kor'kron items + Radical Mojo to our alts.

Could someone post this suggestion in the offical forums? I'm from Germany and posting in our suggestion forums is like tossing the idea in the trashcan (meaning nobody from the officals reads them anyway).
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Spirits of Harmony should be account-bound since 5.0 ... my alchemie/enchanter main has like 200+ SoH and has absolutely no use for them, while my jewelcrafter alt struggles getting basic recipes. <_<

Its Blizzard... their design philosophy is un-challenged.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they should not be..

It's raid quality gear, and if anything, the tokens should be BoP too...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The only thing is that the gear is not just cosmetic. It is actual viable raid gear. Especially for those just starting raids, or even alts. If the gear were purely cosmetic, like the DMF pieces, then I could see making the mojos account bound. Since the gear is viable, I would have to say no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    The only thing is that the gear is not just cosmetic. It is actual viable raid gear. Especially for those just starting raids, or even alts. If the gear were purely cosmetic, like the DMF pieces, then I could see making the mojos account bound. Since the gear is viable, I would have to say no.
    So? That's terrible reasoning. What is the difference between getting the same thing on one character or another? Because the alt character didnt do the same crap to reach the stage the main character is currently on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No they should not be..

489 is not even current LFR quality.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No they should not be..

Not even remotely raid quality -.-

And I would be the one farming it - it's not like I could just buy the Radical Mojos for gold. It would be just an alternative way to get some starter gear for raiding. Not much different than getting 476 epics.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!