Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Everyone who is agreeing with the OP: Leave WoW at once. WoW is not your game anymore.
    They are, aren't they? That's why it's subscriber count is plummeting and the game takes on ever more schizophrenic attitudes in a desperate attempt to figure out how to keep the rest playing.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

He does have a lot of control over what we get to do in WoW. Sometimes changes are good, sometimes are bad. Either way, I don't think it's ok for 1 guy, or even 5 gives to decide on game aspects. But that's game designing.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Already gone! Not because I think WoW is a bad game though. I still care about WoW, and I think those that truly care are willing to criticize. The apathetic ones are the ones who blindly follow.
    Do the people that like the game as it is fits into "willing to criticize" or "blindly follow"? Not sure on this one.

Everyone who is agreeing with the OP: Leave WoW at once. WoW is not your game anymore.

Problem solved!
    those people blame GC cause they prob started in cata. anyone who played during BC would know the REAL problem is kalgan.

It's amazing. OP, I totally don't agree with you, but seeing the amount of work you've done writing the post, I cannot really feel like bringing any arguments against it. It would be quite assholish to completly disregard your hard work by simply saying that GC is just the voice of Blizzard and simply says what he is allowed or told... oops, sorry.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know GC does what his bosses tell him to do, right?

Deleted
    How would i fix LFR?
    Making it locked with heroic raid. If you kill a boss in LFR, you can't kill it in heroic mode during that lockout period.
    That would remove from the LFR most of the AFKers and the raid bombers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    those people blame GC cause they prob started in cata. anyone who played during BC would know the REAL problem is kalgan.
    The real problem are the casual players demanding Blizzard to 'destroy' our beloved game to things what they love. And BLizzard, fools, are listening to them... This needs a picture cause words are not enough to explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    It depends. You can like the game and vocalize positive feedback, while still criticizing.

Those that blindly follow are those that take a hostile stance towards criticism of the game instead of engaging in an actual discussion.
    I agree with you, but I think "feedback" and "actual discussion" can't really be used in a thread where OP is heavily biased towards his own point of view, disregarding anyone who thinks different as a fanboy.

If it's that bad, don't play. Find a better game (suitable for you).

Oh wait, see what I did here?

10+ Year Old Account
    The real problem are the casual players demanding Blizzard to 'destroy' our beloved game to things what they love.
    This post is so idiotic I refuse to believe more than 2 seconds of thought went into it.
    Last edited by leaks; 2013-05-25 at 06:13 PM.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    If GC were running a restaurant and sales started to dip he is the type of dumbass that would immediately cut food costs by buying lower quality ingredients, not realizing that in the short term his bottom line would improve, but in the long term his business would fail.
    Actually a pretty accurate comparison to the "catering to bads/casuals" issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Your going to get flamed to hell because its MMOC, but I do agree on some of your points. Good luck with the rediculous arguments and hatred that will follow.
    This, and I completely agree with the OP. I wouldn't have made the post as corny as OP did, but the idea still stands. I Loved WoW until the end of WotLK. As a fairly casual player, more of a child in those days ( I was 11-15 years old ) I would LOVE to get on WoW, level countless characters to level 30 and restart, playing my friends level 70 rogue and warrior, do hours of Alterac Valley, summon the icelord, do Mag's Lair, etc. It was a complete addiction for me. Hell, I even LOVED to do the dailies on the Isle of Quel Danas! Those will be but only very good memories now. The main thing though about all that - I knew where I belong. Even as a complete NOOB of World of Warcraft I found a way to have fun, get better at the game and earn my experience. It truly does anger me that the game has taken the direction it has. I now reside being a bored subscriber of the game, only to follow Blizzard's lore, and AFK in LFR's. I play the Level 80 Arena Tournament PRIVATE SERVER to do my PvP, because that has gone to complete trash as well nowadays.

I eagerly await Blizzard's Titan Project and hope it will be as addicting as the first few years of WoW was. But, for the love of God, don't get GC or the main partners of the WoW team involved.

/End rant, flame about my reply as you choose.

Hyperbole is so over abused by the WoW community.

Quote Originally Posted by Emisary View Post
    So in your opinion no one should state their opinions and no one should come with a fix for the problem..because that means they are the problem..intresting
    There's a subtle difference between people who have negative opinions and incessant, unbearable whiners. Look closely and you will see it.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Raiding has changed because developers egos got way out of hand - essentially, the formula that created the largest and most successful MMO ever made was deemed to be a waste because:

"BUT I WANT MORE PEOPLE TO SEE MY CONTENT! UNLESS EVERYONE SEES WHAT I DID I WON'T DO ANY MORE!"

Seriously, I don't get it, you've helped make one of the best games ever made, and it's not enough? You have to redefine the game and it's assets or risk your ego taking a bit of a bruising.
    It had nothing to do with ego and that's insulting you suggest that's why they made raids more accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Yeah, burn the heretic! He alone is ruining WoW. And activision is the reincarnation of evil!

/end sarcasm. Don't like it, don't play it. Easy solution.
    As you can see more and more people are doing it. Namely 4 milion.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    There's a subtle difference between people who have negative opinions and incessant, unbearable whiners. Look closely and you will see it.
    According to the Fanbois, every single suggestion for improvement no matter how well-thought is plain and simple whining, so yeah...

I don't raid normals until the content is nerfed significantly. I'm not claiming that they are hard, they are not, yet they do have some requirements.

- Damage roles in World of Warcraft have "rotations" or "priorities", they are mostly pretty easy to perform. Yet, in a raid envrionment, damaging a boss effectively and competing with other damage dealers require much more attention, concentration and coordination. Depending on the class you play, you may have a lot of keybinds, dots or resources to watch and manage. I'm sure this gets hell of a lot easier with time and practice, yet some(or most, I don't know) of the players just do not have the desire to deal with this mess and spend time perfecting it. It may sound lazy, but still, this is usually not how I want to spend my time in something I call "a hobby", considering that working to perform well in raids can cause a lot of stress when you lack the time, skill, patience, if you get bored from this stuff easily, if there are players depending on you, or if you are doing it among the wrong crowd, which happens a lot.

As I never healed or tanked raids, I won't talk about those roles.

- To properly learn and get used to an encounter, you need friends or a guild, setting aside the youtube videos. Without nerfs in place, guilds usually get obsessed about progressing. They forget about the fun, yelling, curses, insults, those progress guilds are just not proper environment for someone with self-esteem, and finding friendly-yet-good one is usually frustrating after so many attempts.

As a casual gamer, I prefer to spend my time in World of Warcraft with older raids, transmog and mount collecting, lfr, farming justice to buy new looms, leveling a toon of each class and chat with my mates. Yet, I do want to experience new content without going psycho about it, raid finder is a great system for this purpose. I run raid finder for new raids, get better gear and be satisfied about it. Normal/hc raiders get the challenge they want, with much better loot, titles, mount drops and other rewards, everyone is happy. Well, everyone should be happy, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    As you can see more and more people are doing it. Namely 4 milion.
    Now if they would only move on... Telling your girlfriend you're done with her doesn't mean much if you keep following and insulting her on facebook a year after the "break up". But surely if you keep insulting her and calling all her new boyfriends names she'll see the error of her ways.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."