Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    The few "negatives" in Mists of Pandaria are few and far between. IMO, the game is better than it has ever been before. Lots to do, amazing raids, faster released content, a lot of throw backs to BC and most recently vanilla with the Isle of Giants etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Others people in LFR epics ruining your normal/HC epics, makes u feel "less" epic?
    Do u miss being in general chat for 45min "LF tank daily HC!" I know i dont
    I sure dont! I remember the good old days.. While leveling, Scarelt monastery dungeons is available. Lets search for people in SW/IF, after some time get full group, start travel up there(much of this was walking or on ground mount), then when you finally reach the dungeon(pref 2 people for summons), someone says "I gotta go". HURRAY! Now back to SW/IF to find new ones. lol no I dont miss that.

I do normal modes and my guild is working on hc modes. So I got access to 522+ gear and im perfectly happy with people doing LFR. I think everyone deserves to see content and even though they have epics to, I know, they know, everyone(should) know that LFR people do easy content. It says "raid finder" on the gear.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Ghostcrawler has bodyguards and wears a bullet proof vest in public because of these psycho WOW players that hate him?

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    You know, for the longest time, I always thought Activi$ion was the poison of this game that was decreasing the quality (in my opinion... calm down and put down the flame throwers.)
    Activision has nothing to do with Blizzard's decisions on any of their game development. They're sister companies, that's all. Please stop spreading this.

WoW's biggest problem is the vocal minority. I, for one, am glad they don't take all our ideas (even mine) on what might make the game "better"' and implement them. It's funny, because some of these ideas and suggestions were removed or added previously because players didn't like the state the game was in with or without them. And now we bitch about the decisions to reverse previous decisions, and so on, and so on. Heroics are too easy, heroics are too difficult, heroics are too easy. Good grief.

I do wish, however, that premade groups were more rewarding, and believe that heroic scenarios were a step in the right direction. So we've got solo, three player, five player, 10 and 25 instances. Would like to see something for a 7 or 8-man grouping next.

You seem to be under the impression that Blizzard is some sort of dictatorship and only one voice has any say in a decision. For all we know, or for all common sense is concerned, the department that oversees things like quests to raids to arenas (or the multiple departments for that matter) are made up of 20+ people. Do you really think as an example, 19 people are going to let their ideas die if only 1 of them wants to do something? You're barking mad.

Also calling Activision 'Activi$$$ion' like OH MY GOODNESS! A COMPANY THAT CARES FOR MONEY! I'm sure EA, Valve and the like are making games outta the kindness of their heart and i'm sure if they could spontaneously create games that were FREE they would do it. Why? because oh golly jee everyones so amazing apart from big bad Activision, who by the way i do not purchase or play any of their games, since yano, WoW isn't one of them.

Don't worry though, i'm sure the same people who on patch day when they experience an ounce of lag, or DC even once, will go to the customer support forums and spew vile hatred at them as if YOU, YOU PERSONALLY, DAVE OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT. YOU PERSONALLY RUINED MY DAY. I HATE YOU DAVE.

TL;DR If posts could be summed up in a sound effect, the OP's sound would be that hippo ass explosion sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear OP, you have no idea what your are talking about

OP doesn't know what he is talking about. Greg Street is just one of the designers of the Game, not THE designer...

His title is Lead CLASS designer, so that might give an indicator what he does in this game.

OP is a noob or a troll looking to start stupid arguments.

I just came here to say that this is one of the worst posts I have ever read, it was no where near funny.

Also, you think Ghostcrawler decides everything?

Quote Originally Posted by justinmccray111 View Post
    OP doesn't know what he is talking about. Greg Street is just one of the designers of the Game, not THE designer...

His title is Lead CLASS designer, so that might give an indicator what he does in this game.

OP is a noob or a troll looking to start stupid arguments.
    You seem to be in the same boat as OP. GC is lead systems designer.

Deleted
    Saw Activision spelt with a dollar sign. Already know what the entire rant will be comprised of. Time for a reality check OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    i dont see the drama tbh. ive played since launch and the games in the best state its ever been in IMO. some server merges etc for low pop would be good but that aside, theres now so much to do in wow I dont see any cause for complaint.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I liked the Kanrethad fight. If I screwed up, it was on me. If I died. My fault. I win when I should win by defeating my failure. That is without a doubt the best experience and way to teach a person a class. I left the Kanrethad fight with a confidence in my skill, but also humbled as I screwed up a LOT before I won.

The humility is the key. Everyone these days and in Vanilla, and raiding in general always has a 'tude of "I'm the greatest but these 9 mouth-breathers are holding me back."

You can lie and say "I don't think that" but everyone does at some point. The thing you need to realize? You are Mouthbreather #10. You are making as many screw ups as everyone else. Accept it and work to improve. Don't bitch about LFR being why you can't find a real raid group. YOU are the reason you can't.