Deleted

[MW] [Courageous Primal Diamond] What makes is proc ?

The topic kinda says it all..
    i was testing it a bit and not all my spells seems to proc. it..
    the gem note it self says beneficial spells can make it go off..
    but that seems far away from the truth ? i was this just bad luck ?

i could not get a proc from Expel harm - Spinning crane kick - Tiger palm - BOK.. probably more then the mentioned spells. ( was in combat the entire time )

do anyone have a list what is consider Beneficial spells for a mist-weaver in this case.. just to be sure.

Sympen Over and out

soz if a threat is all ready made for this.. could not seem to find it..
    fell free to close it, if this is the case.

---------- Post added 2013-05-25 at 05:15 PM ----------

Update - SCK was possible..

Deleted
    The only spells which don't proc it are spells which don't have an innate heal tied to them, so for example Jab, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Leg Sweep, etc. The only exception is Xuen to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    The only spells which don't proc it are spells which don't have its procs me forn innate heal tied to them, so for example Jab, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Leg Sweep, etc. The only exception is Xuen to my knowledge.
    When I solo for dailies, it seems to proc on anything that is also effected by eminence. Itsprocced for me on everything except non heal abilities.

Is that what you mean?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayphil View Post
    When I solo for dailies, it seems to proc on anything that is also effected by eminence. Itsprocced for me on everything except non heal abilities.

Is that what you mean?
    It doesn't proc from Jab, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, or CJL. What you may be seeing procs from is mastery orbs being picked up.