Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

MMOC off topic get toghter?

So i was thinking...has anyone ever arranged for a MMOC off topic get toghter on vent?

Seems like it would be a fun way to get people toghter to hear eachother and interact with our favorite posters.

What do ya'll think?

Deleted
    Also a great and subtle way to stalk the attractive ones.

Off topic as in General Off Topic? That could be messy....

Afaik there have been Pony thread meets at cons and stuff, not aware of any others.

Deleted
    I think there are several people who talk toghether on vent like with friends they made on MMO-C
    Tiili apparently has a cute voice, so says PizzaShark.

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    And yes pretty much this, I can see all the flirting going wild already

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    The most ugly people tend to have the most attractive voices.

Or so I've heard.

Just seems like it would be fun, if anyone has any desire to get something started post here, id be more than happy to say hi in person.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I wouldn't mind to voice chat with quite some people here on MMO-C, I think a lot of people here in Gen-OT could cause a shitstorm there.

I don't think it has been arranged ever though.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

I've got to be honest: there's some great people on these forums. There are also some god damn scary ones. Any sort of get together like that, unless kept highly secretive and exclusionary, would just be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I've got to be honest: there's some great people on these forums. There are also some god damn scary ones. Any sort of get together like that, unless kept highly secretive and exclusionary, would just be a nightmare.
    Well it would be vent, to easy to disconnect if someone is being a ass.

Deleted
    I made a vent once for public use when i was playing aion, In the end only 3 people ever logged on. I don't think much people are generally that interessted tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliara View Post
    I made a vent once for public use when i was playing aion, In the end only 3 people ever logged on. I don't think much people are generally that interessted tbh.
    I'll chit chat with ya lilara.

Not trying to make anything formal here, just saying it might be fun for some OT posters to be able to say hi to one another verbally. I'm not suggesting a slumber party.

Deleted
    Probably not. I couldn't possibly come up with anything to even talk about nor would I want to if there's creepy people there. Those that I been curious about what they sound like I've heard already.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-05-25 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Probably not. I couldn't possibly come up with anything to even talk about nor would I want to if there's creepy people there. Those that I been curious about what they sound like I've heard already.
    Why not WoW? I personally have never been one to speak in vent but it's an interesting idea. I would recommend though that everything happen through private messages or some such. People love trolling too much to leave a vent on an open thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

As long as it does not go ape crazy... if you get that one

10+ Year Old Account
    An appropriate idea to enter into a contest for the greatest clusterfuck ever. I wouldn't say a word, but I wouldn't miss it for the world either.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    An appropriate idea to enter into a contest for the greatest clusterfuck ever. I wouldn't say a word, but I wouldn't miss it for the world either.
    Lol, yeah if it ever happens it needs to be streamed in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    As long as it does not go ape crazy... if you get that one
    Keep it up, and ill ape the shit out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Very snobbish of you tiili

10+ Year Old Account
    I can trust some people. Others, I wouldn't want to be on vent with in a million years.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I can already imagine the awkward silence when everyone realises we have nothing to talk about. Then suddenly Jaylock.
    lol....

I think it would be Riddler and death eternal vs the world