Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Shocked this isn't locked - lol.

I don't think anything constructive would come out of discussions. At best, it would be a ploy to publicly (I always want to spell that publically) explain what actions led to the banning - which just condones witch hunts. Good policy is good. IMO.

Deleted
    yep, some mods on these forums think they are the white knights of justice of the universe and infract you for saying haha for example

15+ Year Old Account
    A public thread about moderator actions would not work. The people who have received an infraction would quite often rant about it, whether the infraction was deserved or not.

If you have problems with moderator's work, please contact an admin about it.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason to discuss moderator actions in public because it doesn't accomplish anything.

We don't post infractions publicly (like Elitist Jerks) because we don't want to shame the people who make a mistake. There's no such thing as 'trial by a jury of your peers' here; infractions aren't a popularity contest.

We don't want threads complaining about particular mods for the same reason -- if there's something really wrong, I'm the one who needs to know and will take care of it. If there's not, it becomes an excuse to flame mods.

If you feel like an infraction is mistaken, PM a mod and ask for an appeal. If you feel that there's something wrong with a particular mod or moderation policy, PM me with links to specific examples.