Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Whatever it is, it will increase the value of mastery.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    EQ is ele's version of an aoe joke.
    I can see it being useful for enh, specially with 5xMW, and it would work with enh mastery
    Last edited by Aviators; 2013-05-27 at 06:27 AM.

I have an idea. Maybe the next tier set bonus can change how unleash elements work. For the duration of UE, lava lash's cooldown is removed and now cleaves 2-3 targets.

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 05:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    If it will be a set bonus, then it won't be a new spell, and it is supposed to improved both single and AoE, I am thinking it will be a decrease on Lava Lash cooldown, but what I really wanted would be to remove Lava Lash from our AoE and have Fire Nova spread Flame Shock.
    Yeah i like this idea.

It shall be interesting to see what it's going to be for a single target and AoE buff. I wouldn't mind LL doing more damage and cleaving!

Though personally I'd like to see a completely new ability for it, some ice cleave that shares a CD with something like SS and does more damage the more targets it hits, therefore making it pointless on Single Target, but preferable on AoE.

Perhaps make Primal Strike do that for Enhancement, since it's just replaced for SS and never seen again.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

4pc: Your Flametongue hits have a 20% chance of resetting your Lava Lash's cooldown and deal damage equal to two additional charges of searing flames, up to the maximum of five.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-05-27 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Always disliked the mechanic of how Flame shock is spread, overlapping old flame shocks.

As Ryethe said nicely:
    #1: If the FS you spread is higher duration it will overwrite nearby lower duration FSes
    #2: If you spread FS and 4 targets have FS and 1 does not, it will spread to the closest 4 targets which may not include the 1 dude without FS.
    #3: The FS you spread can overwrite FSes empowered with Unleash Fire.

Really hinders our AoE, even though AoE cap pretty much destroys any decent damage from fire nova, we are reliant on the flame shock spread.

Make Fire Nova also refresh the duration of Flameshock on all enemies it hits (like pestilence).

Make FS spread on either FN or % chance on every melee hit or something instead of being tied in to LL.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Make Fire Nova also refresh the duration of Flameshock on all enemies it hits (like pestilence).
    I'd love that

That would in essence take us back to ES heavy users (which I loved) as you could FN on cooldown even on single target just to refresh FS.

Dot FS once and off we go...

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    I'd love that

That would in essence take us back to ES heavy users (which I loved) as you could FN on cooldown even on single target just to refresh FS.

Dot FS once and off we go...
    Fire nova doesn't damage the target it's flame shock is on so it wouldn't refresh the duration of FS on a single taget.

Which is the way it should be imo, like DKs, manually do your diseases/flame shock on single target, and automatically refresh them on multitarget via fire nova/pest.

No shit?

Well...I'll be you are right (looking at my logs)

Damn, I've been using that as a filler when I get a free GCD for no reason then

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    No shit?

Well...I'll be you are right (looking at my logs)

Damn, I've been using that as a filler when I get a free GCD for no reason then
    Yes, if you was doing Fire Nova on single target you were just wasting a GCD
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Hmm.. I say take flame shock out of the ramp up time and let lava lash just spread flame shock without using flame shock first. (I think that make sense)

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutaname View Post
    Hmm.. I say take flame shock out of the ramp up time and let lava lash just spread flame shock without using flame shock first. (I think that make sense)
    Id rather take Lava Lash out of it. Having one of our biggest single target hitters linked to our AoE is annoying.

How many times are you waiting for Flame Shock to come off CD so you can AoE as opposed to waiting for Lava Lash?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance they'll do something similar to the Ele 4pc, where a proc lowers the cooldown of Ascendance? Maybe that can give Stormblast an AoE type effect. Or buff Unleashed Mastery's Unleashed Wind to hit multiple targets, kinda like a burst of wind might do?
    Zongxian (Brewmaster) Nimai (Holy) Israa (Kitty) ßlossom (Enhance) Aevera (Prot)
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz - ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3 - XFX Radeon HD 7970@1GHz - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) - 2x OCZ AgilityIII 128GB + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB - Coolermaster HAF 932
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2012), Logitech G13, Logitech G700, Astro A50.

What if they make it so each stack of MW makes CL hit an extra target (for no reduced damage)? So 5 stacks = 5 additional targets, that way MW CL is what you use in aoe situations while FN is on cooldown.

Though I would like to have nearly every suggestion in this thread, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgarsh View Post
    What if they make it so each stack of MW makes CL hit an extra target (for no reduced damage)? So 5 stacks = 5 additional targets, that way MW CL is what you use in aoe situations while FN is on cooldown.

Though I would like to have nearly every suggestion in this thread, too.
    Aoe would require lots and lots of targets then...unless one target could be hit twice or more
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Aoe would require lots and lots of targets then...unless one target could be hit twice or more
    Hum, if Chain Lightning would then be able to hit the same target more than once, then there is the single target buff. But then we would never use Lighting Bolt

Okay how about SS becomes a cleave and give that chain lightning animation bug from the ptr? Or flame shock ticks can proc fire nova on its own without resetting fire nova cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by withoutaname View Post
    Okay how about SS becomes a cleave and give that chain lightning animation bug from the ptr? Or flame shock ticks can proc fire nova on its own without resetting fire nova cooldown?
    I can only see this working if T16 would not require any CC.

Deleted
    Remove the CD from chain lightning would be a start, in this tier especially we're getting more than one MW5 stack in 4 secs.