PvP Pet Battles in a nutshell

Missmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmissmiss

Yea........ it's awesome..... u.u

next time, fight something at lvl
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    next time, fight something at lvl
    all pets are 25 o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad luck? I haven't had much trouble with missing.

I haven't had any issues like that, one here and there but nothing that repetitive.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

My 95% Tail Swipes seems to miss more often than 70% (sandstormed) Anubis nuke. Other than that it feels fine, though getting single miss on some abilities (Hello Deep Freeze) usually means insta loose.

Deleted
    I do hate the accuracy of some of the pet skills, such as Ragnaros' magma wave... its amusing that it does the same amount of damage as his other ability in the first slot yet one misses substantially more just to split the damage between three targets ;s

Deleted
    I also have a problem with accuracy. More specifically my opponent's accuracy. I reduce their accuracy by 50% and they hit all the damn time, the second the 50% reduction falls off, they miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nushidorei View Post
    I do hate the accuracy of some of the pet skills, such as Ragnaros' magma wave... its amusing that it does the same amount of damage as his other ability in the first slot yet one misses substantially more just to split the damage between three targets ;s
    That's usually how turn based combat works. There is a trade off for various benefits.