Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If it was me I'd appreciate the alone time, or if I felt like going out, I'd use the fact I've not got an evening and grab one of my friends and do something.

Finding and keeping friends is hard. You get to see your significant other every single day if you live together, but maintaining friendships is actually more difficult for a lot of people. I tend to ditch my husband over "soft plans" all the time to do stuff with a friend if they feel like doing something because that friend often isn't available and my husband and I can do what we want every night of the week. Obviously I wouldn't ditch actual hard plans though - that is scheduled plans to go out, do something specific rather than just "catch a movie on TV".

10+ Year Old Account
    I often TRY to make my girlfriend get some time to herself. She's a bit of a homebody, and it's healthy to get out of the house, away from the SO once in a while. Actually this is the case with most of my relationships. It's not me trying to boot em out to get some time to myself, but rather I know that being home together ALL THE TIME can be kind of stressful, no matter how 'compatible' you are.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Be happy you don´t have one of those women who spend every night at home and expect you to do the same.. Having different interests is key in a long and healthy relationship.

15+ Year Old Account
    I work weekdays and my girlfriend works some weekdays and most weekends. We cherish our time together but sometimes on a Friday night I want to go out clubbing and she can't because of work. It sucks but she understands. The reverse happens as well, on occasion. It sucks but I understand.

Don't worry about it.

Deleted
    I'm so bad at picking up girls, that i never ever had GF, so you should feel lucky that you can find and have GF! (i'm 28)
    Now you should probably feel much better!